+ 808's and Heartbreak Listening Event Review +

YO!
Mos Def ... Michael Rapaport ... Will.i.am ... Rick Ross
That's so fly.

Reminds me of the 60's and 70's when there was a real culture to this. Musicians, authors, entertainers, artists, socialites all congregated and justproduced good art. I'm excited... as hell.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

He mentioned that he does have another album coming in June and he may be singing or rapping.
pimp.gif
Keep em comin. I love that this dude is trying something out of the norm with every album he does. He's in a world of his own. Everyone should at least respect him for creativity.
most def cant wait this to drop im goin have a good winter break with all the new albums droppin in the 4th quarter

I think I'll reserve judgment for after I hear the whole album.
He mentioned that he does have another album coming in June and he may be singing or rapping.
pimp.gif

Hopefully he'll be rapping tho...

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

pimp.gif
Keep em comin. I love that this dude is trying something out of the norm with every album he does. He's in a world of his own. Everyone should at least respect him for creativity.
yessir.

That's so fly.

Reminds me of the 60's and 70's when there was a real culture to this. Musicians, authors, entertainers, artists, socialites all congregated and just produced good art. I'm excited... as hell.

DF!!!
Cosign.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

this is gonna b much better than love below, @@* was trash 3k shoulda rapped on it insted

eek.gif

and to the person that asked about the naked models you couldn't really see them to well because it was so dark. You had to be really close I guess. Ididn't notice they were naked untill the end.

They made sure lighting was to a minimal.

I've gotta be honest I'm more excited for this Kanye album than any other. I've always loved the effort he puts into his production and don'tcare for him as a rapper, simple as that. Being a fan of high art as well, and seeing that Kanye is wearing his heart on his sleeve between a past lover andthe death of his mother, this might be his most artistic album to date...and I'm all for it.

I'm not a fan of the Autotune, but it doesn't automatically make bad music.
The music sounds like it's from the heart which I appreciate.

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Sounds like a N.E.R.D. album but with auto tune. That makes me wanna hear it more.

am i missing something? like is this album out already?
ya'll giving your reviews on how the album sounds and the joint hasn't even been pressed probably not even mastered yet.
like did this dude already just compare 808's & Heartbreak to an N.E.R.D album in terms of how it sounds?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

come on man..

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Sounds like a N.E.R.D. album but with auto tune. That makes me wanna hear it more.

am i missing something? like is this album out already?
ya'll giving your reviews on how the album sounds and the joint hasn't even been pressed probably not even mastered yet.
like did this dude already just compare 808's & Heartbreak to an N.E.R.D album in terms of how it sounds?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

come on man..
It's NT hyping the album up. Once it drops, it's going to be alot of people complaining about the album as with any other album. I'll save judgement for when it drops.

Back
Top Bottom