A prayer for an amazing person and a true jordan fanatic

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

ok so he is now starting to open his eyes and his brain is responsive, no major problems as of yet, they are going to take his breathing tubes out tomorrow and hopefully he can do without them, now to wait to see if any brain damage and lasting stroke effects have occured. hopefully not. thanks for everything niketalk!
pimp.gif

Great news……..keep us up-to-date.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

ok so he is now starting to open his eyes and his brain is responsive, no major problems as of yet, they are going to take his breathing tubes out tomorrow and hopefully he can do without them, now to wait to see if any brain damage and lasting stroke effects have occured. hopefully not. thanks for everything niketalk!
pimp.gif

Great news……..keep us up-to-date.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

what does this have to do with the jordan brand?

30t6p3b.gif
For real? You been post whorin for five months on NT and you pop off this nonsense in this thread? Got nothing positive to contribute? Then keep movin and keep that negativity to yaself.

he should be banned just off of GP
tired.gif

THIS!!! ^^^^

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

what does this have to do with the jordan brand?

30t6p3b.gif
For real? You been post whorin for five months on NT and you pop off this nonsense in this thread? Got nothing positive to contribute? Then keep movin and keep that negativity to yaself.

he should be banned just off of GP
tired.gif

THIS!!! ^^^^

he is off breathing tubes and will be put in a normal room to recover from his surgery after a few days or a little more, thank you so much for your support nT its hard out here and its nice to know i have another family to pick me and him up when we are down!

Wow

That's dope to hear

He'll be back to normal in no time

he is off breathing tubes and will be put in a normal room to recover from his surgery after a few days or a little more, thank you so much for your support nT its hard out here and its nice to know i have another family to pick me and him up when we are down!

Wow

That's dope to hear

He'll be back to normal in no time

Positive thinking is a powerful force. A Jordan head in trouble is, of course, Jordan Brand related.
I'm sending out positive vibes for Kelly and hoping ot see more good news posted here.

Positive thinking is a powerful force. A Jordan head in trouble is, of course, Jordan Brand related.
I'm sending out positive vibes for Kelly and hoping ot see more good news posted here.

he will be in good hands and live a very long life god is great god is good just keep your faith and don't let go of him we here for him

he will be in good hands and live a very long life god is great god is good just keep your faith and don't let go of him we here for him

Back
Top Bottom