roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh went usher mode at 2:24

"you are going to nigeria first class tomorrow"
roll.gif

:lol:

Dad: You are going to Nigeria first thing tomorrow

Son: I can't I have a kid to take care of

Dad: I don't care! We will handle that later!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When the father told him he would send him back 1st class to Nigeria, all I could think of when King Jaffi told Semmi that he was to take the limo and go back to the suite, get a bath and put on some clothes :lol:

He was about to tear him up with the broomstick :rofl:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
"You will end up at McDonalds"

**** got real when that broom came out

Last edited:
But da papi should have been happy in a first place don't he know white woman == automatic come up

I don't believe that any of these YouTube "pranks" are real anymore. But this dude's dad seems like a cool guy

WHAT YOU TELL ME ITCHES MY BODY!
:rofl: :rofl:

i'd forgotten this was a prank after a couple minutes.

Last edited:
JESAUCE IS LAWD

MIKDONAS

Don't worri about dat, we look afta de chile

so many quotables. :lol:  

All of these

+

I lost it when the father went to the kitchen to grab the broom.

"By the time I'm done, the police will have to take us both."

:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But da papi should have been happy in a first place don't he know white woman == automatic come up

Nah B.

African immigrant parents know education is the best way to come up for their kids, he didn't want his son to be tied down to one bird white chick, when he could become a doctor and have a plethora. :smokin

I was gonna call ducktales on the prank until pops brought out the broom.

Even so, I am still a bit skeptical 'cause pops laughed it off after ol' boy let him know it was a prank. A real african parent would've still put a hurting on 'em for pranking and raising his blood-pressure...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom