Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

anyone in the l.a. area want to split the pack?
i want the raptors in a 9.5-10

the person that wants the magic 7s will only pay like $85 since the ea sale is tomorrow at footlocker

the footlocker and champs were i live can't get the 7 dmp for 50 off but they can get the 1 dmp, so i'll take them for only $112 thats a deal, i guesseach store has different rules

the 2001 raptors are so much better..mine are still crisp and still havent faded..if you dont wear them in the rain and take good care of them they won'tfade

I was never a fan of the Raptors...but I would def cop the Orlandos. Hope they sit on the shelf and get marked down!

i saw this pack already for 250.00 at eblens in boston and the dmp 1 pack is 150.00 no tax but still to mucu i should have waited on dmp 1 i pated retail botgot another 1 today for 150.00 im going to see if ican return the 1st pack and get 225.00 store credit ill buy something else

is that 50% nationwide or only in select areas
grin.gif

idk bout my area at skool looks like a good number of people bought these but i got hope my champs still got DMP 5s and 1s

i got em for 155 yeee. employee storeeee. and dang yeah if you get the 50% off thing that would sell a lott!

for what it's worth for those wondering...

i know there's been some disagreement about the fit of this pack. i think it runs a tad big. i normally wear a 10.5, but 10 does me just fine in these DMP7s.

yea we have only sold 4 out of the 20 7's dmps we got and we still have 19 of the dmp 1's at my finishline. i think they look good and the quality isnthorrible but i guess people still arent happy with a og colorway

i wish they would have stuck with the original design of the black pinstripped 7s.. they were hot

not

These looked good when I checked them out at a local spot...I love the OG colorway...

Still didn't cop though but that's because I'm on a strike from JB until we get the Bordeaux...The only pair I'm planning on purchasing is the6's in January...

i picked up the 7 pack at footlocker this passed weekend for $170. i was a little hesitant because i really wasnt feeling the white and blue 7's but thenagain, you cant complain when someone offers you 50% off!!!! it was employee appreciation, lets just say...some stores dont care about the guidelines, they aretryin to stack chips by any means necessary!

Back
Top Bottom