Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Don't like them AT ALL.  I like the early concepts that were being released.

They are clearly black in this picture, and appear to be covered in suede.  The one's Fat Joe have on look green, and some kind of shiny leather.

I am trying to account for the light but they don't look as dark as I imagined they would from early pics.

Again the V's look green in this picture as well.  Looks like I might be $350 richer if the above pictures are the final products.  My only hope is the III's stay true to concept.
They are green... The Black ones are "Oreos"... 2 different shoes... and Fear Pack 5s >> oreos.. imo

They are green... The Black ones are "Oreos"... 2 different shoes... and Fear Pack 5s >> oreos.. imo
Thank god then I won't have to worry about buying ANY from the Fear Pack.  Maybe your opinion, however I disagree and will be on the lookout for the Oreo collection.

The 5s are butter but the 3s are kinda whack like the crimsons and the 4s are just boring.

Anyone notice how fat joes pair of 5s is kinda shiny and the up close pic by the boxes isn't? They look like they are made from different materials.

Last edited:
Had the 06 olive 5 Ls..doubt these will be Same material but I like the color..y'all can have the fear pack..just let me get them db3s I'm gucci

air-jordan-3-retro-fear-pack1.jpg

air-jordan-4-retro-Fear-Pack.jpg

air-jordan-5-retro-fear-pack.jpg

Thanks Rob.

I only like the iv and v but the v is too alike to my 3ms to warrant purchase.

I was super keen when there was a report of blood splatter, but I see none if that.

Those 3's look too much like crimsons

Crimsons??? LMAO!!! Is the liner crimson? Is the elephant print purple? Is the upper made of black plastic leather? Is the midsole crimson? Is the outsole purple? How do you say no to every one of these questions and say this shoe looks like the Crimson 3's? LOL!

Last edited:
Blake Griffin wore the IV's at the Clippers summer league game

bg32 wearing air jordan iv fear triple pack black grey
Chris needs to get on Blake about those socks, show him the way.  No show socks make any shoe look ten times better.  Yeah probably get the IV's as well, not feelin the other colors.

Chris needs to get on Blake about those socks, show him the way.  No show socks make any shoe look ten times better.  Yeah probably get the IV's as well, not feelin the other colors.

Makes ANY shoe look better? Definitely not true my friend...

Makes ANY shoe look better? Definitely not true my friend...
...I am afraid it is true, tall socks are...
eyes.gif

Yeah they don't fly in this household, unless you wearing boots.  You might as well pull your laces extra tight and tie your shoestrings in a double knot.  Naw, grew up we don't do it like that.

3's and 5's are lacking something to me but the 5's are still nice. 4's aren't bad either. I'll have to decide which ones I'm going to get.

Back
Top Bottom