Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Got the cancellation from FNL for the size 8 V's that popped up Thursday. Woke up to that followed by a failed attempt at the DB5's...

BigJ, make my day and send those red carpets and big bangs my way bro!! :lol:

:lol:

man that site has some of the popular sizes in stock for the DB3's............something isn't right.
They are $655 plus shipping though? Are people really clamoring for those that much? They do have a return policy which allows you to return if not satisfied. I rarely see that even on the known legit sites.

They are $655 plus shipping though? Are people really clamoring for those that much? They do have a return policy which allows you to return if not satisfied. I rarely see that even on the known legit sites.

Any company has a return policy if you pay by credit card whether they like it or not. If they send some fake trash or if its not as advertised, a simple call to your credit card company will get a charge back issued and your money back. Buyers really don't know the power they hold nowadays. Doesn't matter if a company says no returns or not. CC company could care less.

Any company has a return policy if you pay by credit card whether they like it or not. If they send some fake trash or if its not as advertised, a simple call to your credit card company will get a charge back issued and your money back. Buyers really don't know the power they hold nowadays. Doesn't matter if a company says no returns or not. CC company could care less.

Its true. I paid via credit card for some kicks a few months that never came and said no returns on the site. I called my bank they refunded it for me with no hassles at all.

Its true. I paid via credit card for some kicks a few months that never came and said no returns on the site. I called my bank they refunded it for me with no hassles at all.

Yep, any site or seller that accepts credit card agrees to the processors terms. And those terms rule out over their no returns or no refunds rules always. When a company cheats you and won't do the right thing, go over their head straight to the card company and things will get handled.

Yep, any site or seller that accepts credit card agrees to the processors terms. And those terms rule out over their no returns or no refunds rules always. When a company cheats you and won't do the right thing, go over their head straight to the card company and things will get handled.

Spot on. Banks are bigger then these low lifes

Scammer for sure.  They've been running these for weeks. The listing always looks the same, and always four pairs.  Trust me, I bought two during one of their first listings.  The next day I received an email from Ebay saying the transaction was cancelled, plus the seller was no longer registered.  I'd already paid, and I'm still working through paypal to get my money back (I will).

Scammer for sure.  They've been running these for weeks. The listing always looks the same, and always four pairs.  Trust me, I bought two during one of their first listings.  The next day I received an email from Ebay saying the transaction was cancelled, plus the seller was no longer registered.  I'd already paid, and I'm still working through paypal to get my money back (I will).

thats sad man :smh:

I believe the price is part of the scam.  They want these purchased and outta sight as soon as possible.  The listing being referenced has already sold out, lol.  When I bought from them, I only purchased two pairs because someone else bought the other two before I could finish.  No telling how many times they've run this scam.  I'd say dozens of times.  That listing will be back today or tomorrow, just under a different user name and city.

Yeah. Saw those on eBay last week. Same pics as a matter of act. Price was too good to be true and the fact the seller had 0 feedback let me know it was a scam. It's sad that the sneaker culture has come to this. I'm 40 and its just sickening seeing something that I love and enjoy turn into a complete joke.

Wore them out tonight for the fight.
the only pair of jordans that i wanted this year, i had 3 people pick up tickets for those at augusta HOH too lol, 

nobody got a call, im in cali and my girl had friends there.

Last edited:
Any pics of GM Fear 5s?

Nah sorry didnt keep any pics, really should have asked him too. What we noticed when compared to mine from footlocker was that his GM pair on the tag had "999999" on the bottom left on the size tag, mine has numbers like " 0356419" thats not what it says but for example, happy to get the exact numbers when im home if anyone needs it to check if theres a GM pair there looking at tho

Oldest scam in the book. They sell an item they know will move fast. They get the money, and that's that. They don't care because they set up another PayPal/eBay and do it again. They know the amounts aren't large enough for eBay or PayPal to pursue the matter further. It's not the most sophisticated or intelligent scam, but it is efficient.

Thanks for that. I did not know.

Back
Top Bottom