Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Tounges not even dark olive. Fakes fo sure but the GM's are pretty much spot on from what i saw

Oldest scam in the book. They sell an item they know will move fast. They get the money, and that's that. They don't care because they set up another PayPal/eBay and do it again. They know the amounts aren't large enough for eBay or PayPal to pursue the matter further. It's not the most sophisticated or intelligent scam, but it is efficient.
I don't get how that scam works when eBay doesn't credit the money for days if your a new member. They set up fresh accounts so I sure eBay catches it before the money gets transferred.

I don't get how that scam works when eBay doesn't credit the money for days if your a new member. They set up fresh accounts so I sure eBay catches it before the money gets transferred.

They don't? Oh, hmmm. I admit I'm not up on the rules for new members. I've been selling since 2001 on there so I haven't had the need to research any rules for new members. You brought up a good point though, if that is the case, I don't understand it either. It'd be beyond ******ed and a big waste of time.

Forgive me then as it appears my information is outdated and not valid. I just knew that is the way folks used to do it.

Last edited:
who snatched that size 9 from me! lol.

this is a cruel joke, FNL are a bunch of richards for even having that page up and adding sizes.

can someone explain to me why this happens? the adding of invisible shoes that is.

Last edited:
FNL have a glitch right now on those Fear 5s... Some store in Texas haven't updated their inventory and showing some sizes. Their system is pulling up those sizes. Sizes 8, 9, and 10 had been popping since last week. Multiple NTer tried ordering but ended up just being cancelled.

Last edited:
Has the price on the 3's dipped yet? Still looking for them in a size 11 but have only seen them on eBay for $300+. Not too many people willing to negotiate.

the only pair of jordans that i wanted this year, i had 3 people pick up tickets for those at augusta HOH too lol, 

nobody got a call, im in cali and my girl had friends there.
Yea, she actually won the 3 and the 5 for me. She didn't get a call for her 4s tho. I hooked up a NTer on the 3... Wasn't felling them at all.

Has the price on the 3's dipped yet? Still looking for them in a size 11 but have only seen them on eBay for $300+. Not too many people willing to negotiate.
the DMV craigslist market is full of 3s and 4s. most around the 220-260 area

I mean I know FNL cancels them but how so fast? I saw the site changed and immediately added to cart to get nothing

People write programs for this stuff.  In the end it doesn't matter.  No one is going to be getting any Fear 5's from FNL no matter how many times those 3 sizes pop back up.

It's not FNL trolling, it's those respective store managers. They are being held for employees so they keep popping up as available as they have yet to be purchased. The shoe ARE there, just won't be sold to anybody. Lol

It's not FNL trolling, it's those respective store managers. They are being held for employees so they keep popping up as available as they have yet to be purchased. The shoe ARE there, just won't be sold to anybody. Lol
Exactly.  Yet every few hours or every day we have people in here freaking out about missing the same 3 sizes being put up, ordered, then cancelled over and over.  Move on people seriously.

I like this pack, not the best color ways but they did a nice job coming up with something new since every OG colorway is going to retro again and again

I like this pack, not the best color ways but they did a nice job coming up with something new since every OG colorway is going to retro again and again
Agreed.  I think the Vs may be the best non-OG to be released in a long while.  Still looking to pick them up, just hoping for a restock here in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom