Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Agreed.  I think the Vs may be the best non-OG to be released in a long while.  Still looking to pick them up, just hoping for a restock here in the near future.
pics don't do the 5s justice.. it looks different depending on the angle & lighting..

pics don't do the 5s justice.. it looks different depending on the angle & lighting..

Totally agree. Looks so mean on feet, at first i was like "meh" after a few days and now there my fav outta my collect! V's>iii's>iv's and i love em all but the 3's materials seem a lil more on point the the 4's. All dope though. Cant wait to see how ppl look at them (look for them) in say 5 yrs time.

So I was scrolling through Instagram earlier and I come across this.View media item 582409So, just trying to help dude out, I commented "these are not olives fam."
He came back with "how you gon tell me? Google Jordan 5 Olive, then come talk."
:x
:smh:

i googled Jordan 5 Olive and it ain't looking like no fear pack. that homie need to check himself. 

He's screwing himself because the Fear 5s are worth more than the Olives, aren't they?

Oh and question for you guys. Since the Fear 5 is the first release of that colorway, is it considered OG? Just wondering as since its the very first edition of that colorway.

He's screwing himself because the Fear 5s are worth more than the Olives, aren't they?

Oh and question for you guys. Since the Fear 5 is the first release of that colorway, is it considered OG? Just wondering as since its the very first edition of that colorway.

Yes Alot more than olives and only mire in time. Someone should jump on it quick.

As far as considered a OG cw. IMO not atm but IF they ever retro them then yes, thsts how i see it at least

Yes Alot more than olives and only mire in time. Someone should jump on it quick.

As far as considered a OG cw. IMO not atm but IF they ever retro them then yes, thsts how i see it at least

Gotcha, so a current original colorway with the potential to be OG. I believe it will definitely reach that status as its been received so well that I can't imagine they wouldn't retro it.

Gotcha, so a current original colorway with the potential to be OG. I believe it will definitely reach that status as its been received so well that I can't imagine they wouldn't retro it.

Yeh but look at olive/burgundys ppl are screaming for them to retro! And cos this is part of pack i really dont see it happening and if it does not for a looong time. But yeh ur thinkng the same on the OG part bro

I have the oreo 4s and i love them i think they the dopest in the fear pack by far!!!!

Glad you love them but yea, pretty sure they are just called the Fear IVs.

Yeh but look at olive/burgundys ppl are screaming for them to retro! And cos this is part of pack i really dont see it happening and if it does not for a looong time. But yeh ur thinkng the same on the OG part bro

Yea you're right. I can see them getting bored and saying ahh screw it, why not. I give it 6-7 years.

Retro+ colorways are hard to get retro'd to be honest.

Nike will retro OG colorways to death and sprinkle new colors that are sort of the current trend but every now and then we get thrown a bone.

I need to get my hands on a pair of III's before I start trying out different laces.  They are still on the radar.

So my 4's came in Monday, and I like them a lot. But I saw the gg4 on some Chick this past weekend and I thought they were dope af, i couldn't help but stare like a creep. My wife thinks I'm crazy that I might prefer them over the Fears because its definitely not the Chick that was wearing it! Lol!

View media item 582901

Last edited:
So my 4's came in Monday, and I like them a lot. But I saw the gg4 on some Chick this past weekend and I thought they were dope af, i couldn't help but stare like a creep. My wife thinks I'm crazy that I might prefer them over the Fears because its definitely not the Chick that was wearing it! Lol!

While the green glows look good, the materials used aren't on par with the fear 4s.
Both nice regardless, I own both.

Yeh me too in UK? Frikken hilarious! How everyones hunt for the 5's going? Seems like everyones gone quiet... Hopefully it means u all found ur purrrsss

Back
Top Bottom