Air Jordan Fushion 4 Pics

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Originally Posted by blco02

^ JB and Nike both collaborated on the initial fusion idea.

But JB really runs the show with the fusions now.

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

So with that response, these shoes are an even BIGGER slap in the face.

JB runs the show with fusions, and they decide to use PARALLEL mesh on the Fusion IVs???? But not on any of the recent retro's.

Blco, you said JB is basically in charge, but does Nike give the final approval???

Basically, I'm just wondering if JB put parallel mesh on the fusion on their own, or if Nike had a say in it. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure. I would guess JB decides on the final details like the mesh, and Nike and JB both sign off on the final design.
Interesting.. to say the least.

I do appreciate the insight though, so thank you.

Unbelievable that JB would choose to put parallel mesh on fusions, if you ask me.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

STILL LOOK LIKE FAKES...
fusions always will, they are fakes. china beat jb to the punch on these and released them years ago.

i just hate the midsole on all fusions

JB just make the 1 fusion....it's the least damage you can do

I guess I saw a REAL early sample.. didn't look like this.
Unless the sample I saw is gonna be a retro + fusion (if that even makes sense)? I dunno..

Trying to decide what's funnier...."fushion" or these shoes, grammatical errors and jb, what a joke now a day Lol

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Damn. Cant wait until I see these release. All these people copping these will be hilarious. These are straight out wack. Thanks for the pics.

THESE WERE ALL GOOD COLORWAYS IN MY OPINION
SO WHY IS JB KILLING THEM

if they dont change to much before the release the black cements are copped
but they would look better without the swoosh
will there be white cement?

just more money to save, looks i wont spend nearly as much on Jays this year than i did in 08.

is that a SLANTED net i see?
nerd.gif

smh.gif
and they couldn't do that to the retros huh. eff JB.
tired.gif

The Sample of the Black/Red ive seen is different to the one pictured. There was no swoosh the netting was better and it had a leather mid sole, it looked waybetter. So im not to sure if these are real.

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

The Sample of the Black/Red ive seen is different to the one pictured. There was no swoosh the netting was better and it had a leather mid sole, it looked way better. So im not to sure if these are real.

leather midsole?
can you explain a little more
next time you see an early sample snap a pic with your phone or something

Back
Top Bottom