Air Jordan Fushion 4 Pics

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

and i've seen these exact same fakes in my school for the past 10months..lol

fakes come out a hell of a lot faster than even JB products..xD
and im sure the quality is better or even to jb's

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Fusions sell from what I see. At my jobs all the kids love them. The fusion 6s sold out on shoe trends and from what I hear sell nicely with adults but I know they sell great with kids. I really dont see everyones issue with fusions cause really do you want to see EVERYONE wearing retros in all numbers and colors?
Yo how old are you bruh? It's people like yourself that killed the brand, supporting the BS that JB put's out.
And yeah, I'd much rather see everybody wearing the real deal's than this half breed $#!+.
mad.gif
TRIPPIN'!

wow i thought dis was a joke at first but wen i opened it and saw da pics my heart almost collapsed

deeeeez
are
g @ y

wat next a fusion 15

Can anyone with some insider knowledge answer me this one question.

Who oversees the entire process of the AJF Fusion line? From the initial sketches, the details, and the materials used for production??

Is it JB? Or is it Nike??

^ JB and Nike both collaborated on the initial fusion idea.

But JB really runs the show with the fusions now.

^^^ that would be a slap in the face! and it wouldn't make these coppable either.

Originally Posted by blco02

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

So with that response, these shoes are an even BIGGER slap in the face.

JB runs the show with fusions, and they decide to use PARALLEL mesh on the Fusion IVs???? But not on any of the recent retro's.

Blco, you said JB is basically in charge, but does Nike give the final approval???

Basically, I'm just wondering if JB put parallel mesh on the fusion on their own, or if Nike had a say in it. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Originally Posted by blco02

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

So with that response, these shoes are an even BIGGER slap in the face.

JB runs the show with fusions, and they decide to use PARALLEL mesh on the Fusion IVs???? But not on any of the recent retro's.

Blco, you said JB is basically in charge, but does Nike give the final approval???

Basically, I'm just wondering if JB put parallel mesh on the fusion on their own, or if Nike had a say in it. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure. I would guess JB decides on the final details like the mesh, and Nike and JB both sign off on the final design.

Back
Top Bottom