Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

The inner lining of the "playoffs" are red instead of black...I usually don't complain about stuff like that but these are my grails..I don't mind the 3m really

The inner lining of the "playoffs" are red instead of black...I usually don't complain about stuff like that but these are my grails..I don't mind the 3m really

Originally Posted by jretro23

ahhhhhh, why not the playoffs?
Yea the silver 1s do look ok but ^^^^^^^ those are 12/18/2010 Air Jordan XIII Retro Kid's 414574-001 Black/Voltage Cherry-White $???.?? - Gradeshool well get pics of the PLAYOFFS SOONER OR LATER

Yea the silver 1s do look ok but ^^^^^^^ those are 12/18/2010 Air Jordan XIII Retro Kid's 414574-001 Black/Voltage Cherry-White $???.?? - Gradeshool well get pics of the PLAYOFFS SOONER OR LATER

W T F, the Playoffs/All-Stars with a Red liner and Mesh?? Are F'n kidding me JB?? Jesus.

Yes I'm mad, because I was looking forward to the OG version.

W T F, the Playoffs/All-Stars with a Red liner and Mesh?? Are F'n kidding me JB?? Jesus.

Yes I'm mad, because I was looking forward to the OG version.

THOSE ARE NOT PLAYOFFS THEY ARE 12/18/2010 Air Jordan XIII Retro Kid's 414574-001 Black/Voltage Cherry-White $???.?? - Gradeshool

THOSE ARE NOT PLAYOFFS THEY ARE 12/18/2010 Air Jordan XIII Retro Kid's 414574-001 Black/Voltage Cherry-White $???.?? - Gradeshool

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Really? 

So you're saying there's a chance. 
laugh.gif

But then again, why would they indicate in the description they come with a red liner and mesh, if its a kids version??

Really? 

laugh.gif

But then again, why would they indicate in the description they come with a red liner and mesh, if its a kids version??

I can't/won't even consider those black/white XIII's ("PLAYOFFS") the same shoe. To me, it's a totally new colorway that should be classified as a Retro + colorway and not an OG....

I can't/won't even consider those black/white XIII's ("PLAYOFFS") the same shoe. To me, it's a totally new colorway that should be classified as a Retro + colorway and not an OG....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Really? 

laugh.gif

TRUST ME THOSE ARE NOT THE PLAYOFFS THOSE ARE A GS SHOE

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Really? 

laugh.gif

TRUST ME THOSE ARE NOT THE PLAYOFFS THOSE ARE A GS SHOE

Originally Posted by ijapino

Agreed, and they are not bad at all, but pissed we didn't get the real version.

Agreed, and they are not bad at all, but pissed we didn't get the real version.

exactly. to me they dont even look a like....

they llook better than the playoffs +flame suit on+

exactly. to me they dont even look a like....

they llook better than the playoffs +flame suit on+

Back
Top Bottom