Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

My 2011 WC haven't cracked yet, so I hope the True Blues are made with the same quality...

this
happy.gif

these are sick. hopefully they will put the price as what it's really worth (closer to $100) than what the other retro III was ($150)
Considering they dont have air max, flywire, or anything expensive in its composition they are priced purely on popularity.

Anyway i guess im gonna have to start saving though because these are sick.

these are sick. hopefully they will put the price as what it's really worth (closer to $100) than what the other retro III was ($150)
Considering they dont have air max, flywire, or anything expensive in its composition they are priced purely on popularity.

Anyway i guess im gonna have to start saving though because these are sick.

i hope everyone that complaining and says they not getting dont get cause i dont want it to be hard to cop

i hope everyone that complaining and says they not getting dont get cause i dont want it to be hard to cop

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

dude the leather on the jordan cement 3's from this year is far from a higher quality leather 
if anything the leather from the 2001 true blues and the 2003 cements 3 is better quality 

but the leather from 2001 and 2003 is not very good also 

nikes uses what ever the sweatshops can get there hands on 

year after year the leather becomes more and more paper thin 

Might want to get your eyes checked..

Here's a reference point for you... The leather on the white/cement 3's and true blue 3's are very very very similar to the leather on the white/red XX3's.

maybe you should get your fingers checked feel the leather 
plus your vision and smell 

your eyes are fooling you

the leather on the 23's is not the same as the 2011 3's 

its a better quality leather on the 23's and it smells like real leather 

do you have both ?

i do

if so smell both shoes 

even after 3 years and a few wears the 23 dont smell or feel like a chemical like leather like this years 2011 cement's do 

You're right, they're not the same. But I never said that. I said they were very similar.

Leathers can have 13 or more different steps within the manufacturing process. This number can grow when dealing with the different top coats, finishes, treatments, and chemical agents used and the time between each step of the process.

The difference between the two leathers is one different step in the manufacturing process. This step is the difference between the extra sheen that is seen on the white/red XX3's, and not on the white/cement 3's. And while they are not exactly the same, they still come from the same vendor. So again, they are very similar.

Also, I'll assume we are both referring to the vamp/quarter panel area that extends to the top of the toe box as well as the piece at the top of the tongue. These parts contain the higher quality leather while the rest are a synthetic leather.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

dude the leather on the jordan cement 3's from this year is far from a higher quality leather 
if anything the leather from the 2001 true blues and the 2003 cements 3 is better quality 

but the leather from 2001 and 2003 is not very good also 

nikes uses what ever the sweatshops can get there hands on 

year after year the leather becomes more and more paper thin 

Might want to get your eyes checked..

Here's a reference point for you... The leather on the white/cement 3's and true blue 3's are very very very similar to the leather on the white/red XX3's.

maybe you should get your fingers checked feel the leather 
plus your vision and smell 

your eyes are fooling you

the leather on the 23's is not the same as the 2011 3's 

its a better quality leather on the 23's and it smells like real leather 

do you have both ?

i do

if so smell both shoes 

even after 3 years and a few wears the 23 dont smell or feel like a chemical like leather like this years 2011 cement's do 

You're right, they're not the same. But I never said that. I said they were very similar.

Leathers can have 13 or more different steps within the manufacturing process. This number can grow when dealing with the different top coats, finishes, treatments, and chemical agents used and the time between each step of the process.

The difference between the two leathers is one different step in the manufacturing process. This step is the difference between the extra sheen that is seen on the white/red XX3's, and not on the white/cement 3's. And while they are not exactly the same, they still come from the same vendor. So again, they are very similar.

Also, I'll assume we are both referring to the vamp/quarter panel area that extends to the top of the toe box as well as the piece at the top of the tongue. These parts contain the higher quality leather while the rest are a synthetic leather.

Back
Top Bottom