Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

blk cements> tb>white cement>>>>>>any other iii

QFT!!! and they all comin out this year!
pimp.gif
With Nike Air,  Black Cements>True Blues>White Cements>Fire Reds
With Jumpman on back White Cements>True Blues>Fire Reds.  Black Cements with a jumpman on the back dont count to me,because they look HORRIBLE without Nike Air
dont know why, but i have to agree with this statement.  i've had several pairs of blk/cements with nike air and the jumpman just doesn't do it for me. 

Originally Posted by wrukus

pimp.gif
With Jumpman on back White Cements>True Blues>Fire Reds.  Black Cements with a jumpman on the back dont count to me,because they look HORRIBLE without Nike Air
dont know why, but i have to agree with this statement.  i've had several pairs of blk/cements with nike air and the jumpman just doesn't do it for me. 

I'm just ol school but they all look horrible without N/A. But I would still buy because were never gonna get that version back.

Originally Posted by wrukus

pimp.gif

I'm just ol school but they all look horrible without N/A. But I would still buy because were never gonna get that version back.

pimp.gif

Some of you say the silliest things
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i'm partial to the nike air on the black/cements, but have come to accept the jumpman. all i care about is the shape and quality is correct for my money. at least i don't have to be stuck with some xx's that sucked just to get this pair this time around!

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i'm partial to the nike air on the black/cements, but have come to accept the jumpman. all i care about is the shape and quality is correct for my money. at least i don't have to be stuck with some xx's that sucked just to get this pair this time around!

Copped a pair last year and have almost worn them every day since.
These are my favorite III. The extra elephant print behind the lace loops and the blue look sweet.
As for the cracking I couldn't care less. Mine are cracked big time but i've never had anyone who has commented on my shoes mention anything about the cracking.
Anyway I was gonna cop a pair on FCNY for $350 but passed I just hope they release internationally and not just states side so I can cop another pair possible 2.

Copped a pair last year and have almost worn them every day since.
These are my favorite III. The extra elephant print behind the lace loops and the blue look sweet.
As for the cracking I couldn't care less. Mine are cracked big time but i've never had anyone who has commented on my shoes mention anything about the cracking.
Anyway I was gonna cop a pair on FCNY for $350 but passed I just hope they release internationally and not just states side so I can cop another pair possible 2.

^^x2 my 09s started cracking around the same time word released that the 2011 where goonna drop so i sold mine with the quickness hate how 3s crack
mad.gif
 might cop these still tho
frown.gif

^^x2 my 09s started cracking around the same time word released that the 2011 where goonna drop so i sold mine with the quickness hate how 3s crack
mad.gif
 might cop these still tho
frown.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom