Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I can't see myself coppin these only for the simple fact that they look EXACTLY like the cements...Just with little hints of blue? Doesn't make that huge of a difference to me...Anybody else feel the same way? Don't get me wrong this colorway is dope, but I just can't spend that extra dough on a shoe that looks exactly like it's previous release...

I can't see myself coppin these only for the simple fact that they look EXACTLY like the cements...Just with little hints of blue? Doesn't make that huge of a difference to me...Anybody else feel the same way? Don't get me wrong this colorway is dope, but I just can't spend that extra dough on a shoe that looks exactly like it's previous release...

Originally Posted by nikeairon

That's why I skipped out on the cements because personally I like the true blue's better. Now if you got money to buy both, why not? I don't,  therefore I passed on the cements but I sure won't pass these beauties up.

That's why I skipped out on the cements because personally I like the true blue's better. Now if you got money to buy both, why not? I don't,  therefore I passed on the cements but I sure won't pass these beauties up.

Originally Posted by taicho

via MITA-sneakers TOKYO http://www.mita-sneakers.co.jp/item/67465-52.html

nike_aj3_110416-r3.jpg

http://niketalk.com/topic/291282/
These are CRACK and my grails. These were the first pair of Jordans I bought with my own money back when I was 13, and now my 01s are beat to death so I must double up on these.

so are you saying the White cements look the same as the true blues, and the fire reds?
son I'm dissapoint
30t6p3b.gif

so are you saying the White cements look the same as the true blues, and the fire reds?
son I'm dissapoint
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

son I'm dissapoint
30t6p3b.gif
someone needs to get their eyes checked

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

son I'm dissapoint
30t6p3b.gif
someone needs to get their eyes checked

Back
Top Bottom