Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get these. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I can't see myself coppin these only for the simple fact that they look EXACTLY like the cements...Just with little hints of blue? Doesn't make that huge of a difference to me...Anybody else feel the same way? Don't get me wrong this colorway is dope, but I just can't spend that extra dough on a shoe that looks exactly like it's previous release...

Wait, so the white/cement 3's look like the true blue 3's?  What kind of tomfoolery is this?

I can't see myself coppin these only for the simple fact that they look EXACTLY like the cements...Just with little hints of blue? Doesn't make that huge of a difference to me...Anybody else feel the same way? Don't get me wrong this colorway is dope, but I just can't spend that extra dough on a shoe that looks exactly like it's previous release...

Wait, so the white/cement 3's look like the true blue 3's?  What kind of tomfoolery is this?

Originally Posted by PTone

it nice to get a good laugh in the morning!!! lol
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

it nice to get a good laugh in the morning!!! lol
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pause.... was this necessary did u read this before you posted...

Pause.... was this necessary did u read this before you posted...

Ganna put some paper on the side since i couldnt find me a pair of Bordeaux and cop me 2 pairs of these...
Back in jr high i was mad every time i saw some dude rocking these, and seing em all beat up within 2 weeks

Ganna put some paper on the side since i couldnt find me a pair of Bordeaux and cop me 2 pairs of these...
Back in jr high i was mad every time i saw some dude rocking these, and seing em all beat up within 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom