Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Hour and a half wait but I got them with no tax and free 3 day shipping. Thanks eastbay. Size 15 so I really didn't have to stress but I like to take care of things....

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by teemaku

i copped 3 pairs...can anyone convince me to only get 2 and cancel one? lol
Cancel it, you won't.
I tried 
laugh.gif
i just did! lol i copped the camos tonight too so 2 true blues and a pair of camos i should be good lol

Originally Posted by teemaku

i copped 3 pairs...can anyone convince me to only get 2 and cancel one? lol
Cancel it, you won't.
I tried 
laugh.gif
i just did! lol i copped the camos tonight too so 2 true blues and a pair of camos i should be good lol

Hour and a half wait but I got them with no tax and free 3 day shipping. Thanks eastbay. Size 15 so I really didn't have to stress but I like to take care of things....

Contemplating getting two pairs now.. haha

Kinda so I can resell, but I DONT wanna be that guy.. But I was looking for a pair of Jordans to rock all the time, not necessarily as beaters, but to rock.. But I think White Cements are more fitting, but sadly those are expensive too

Kinda so I can resell, but I DONT wanna be that guy.. But I was looking for a pair of Jordans to rock all the time, not necessarily as beaters, but to rock.. But I think White Cements are more fitting, but sadly those are expensive too

Originally Posted by JayXL14

If you paying retail then your wasting time. After you pay the $12-16 to ship and gas money to get to the post office your looking at $175ish. so you might make $5. 

just copped of NDC because i onno if imma have time to head out tomorrow morning before work. but if im able to cop tomorrow morning im just gonna cancel my NDC order. i only need 1 pair anyways.

just copped of NDC because i onno if imma have time to head out tomorrow morning before work. but if im able to cop tomorrow morning im just gonna cancel my NDC order. i only need 1 pair anyways.

If you paying retail then your wasting time. After you pay the $12-16 to ship and gas money to get to the post office your looking at $175ish. so you might make $5. 

Got a pair on Eastbay with 20 minute timer. Then 40 minutes later decided to get another pair on NDC with no problems. There must be like a billion pairs made.

Got a pair on Eastbay with 20 minute timer. Then 40 minutes later decided to get another pair on NDC with no problems. There must be like a billion pairs made.

Then why you contemplating being THAT guy? I don't get it.
Anyways, I hope everyone that wanted got theres. Good to see people doubling and even tripling on these. I'd double up if money wasn't so bad right now. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

just copped off NDC got my confirmation and paid 174...but im cool. as long as i got the confirmation im straight right?
Why $174 and not $150.. You buy some other stuff?

And I'm wondering the same thing folks.. If you get confirmation email you're set, right? Just don't wanna get nailed later by a shortage in supply or whatever
Must have not been logged in as a memeber and had to pay tax in his area.

yea you are right. when i saw that i could order i didnt waist time logging in. just paid taxes and shipping. it was a gift from the wife. money was no object..lol

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

just copped off NDC got my confirmation and paid 174...but im cool. as long as i got the confirmation im straight right?
Why $174 and not $150.. You buy some other stuff?

And I'm wondering the same thing folks.. If you get confirmation email you're set, right? Just don't wanna get nailed later by a shortage in supply or whatever
Must have not been logged in as a memeber and had to pay tax in his area.

yea you are right. when i saw that i could order i didnt waist time logging in. just paid taxes and shipping. it was a gift from the wife. money was no object..lol

Then why you contemplating being THAT guy? I don't get it.
Anyways, I hope everyone that wanted got theres. Good to see people doubling and even tripling on these. I'd double up if money wasn't so bad right now. 
grin.gif

You honestly won't make much off a resale, but you could cop another pair of these and trade for the White Cements down the road im sure to someone who missed out on this release.

You honestly won't make much off a resale, but you could cop another pair of these and trade for the White Cements down the road im sure to someone who missed out on this release.

Had an hour wait from 12am copped my 10.5 from EB on my evo while dropping my kids off at the pool. 
embarassed.gif

Had an hour wait from 12am copped my 10.5 from EB on my evo while dropping my kids off at the pool. 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom