Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

:lol: Right, he obviously just felt like trying to argue with someone this morning.

But agreed, it'll be nice to have these again after offing my Black Friday pair a while back. :smokin
just feels like everytime someone brings up ironing shoes people cant comprehend it. Now we're on scraping the edges. A bent staple???
picard-facepalm.jpg

The sharper the cutting tool the better for this, you dont use a dull knife because sharp is scary

i dont know, i need some kix godammit. they better have non green bananas too

like, who the hell is planning out their banana usage? it takes like 4 days for them to be edible. everyone here cant get enough, never a decent selection, always straight green. maybe stop picking them so gd early, that cant be good for the nutrient content. i hate safeway

I just found out it’s actually harmful to eat a banana that is green. Also if you put them in paper bags, it spreads up the cycle to ripeness.

green bananas actually has higher content of digestive enzymes that aids in digestion. what is harmful about it?

can't wait to get these

Since I always cop online and I never win in the raffles I don’t have any head starts… that’s the problem

They definitely did something different with the insoles and ankle padding on these. Almost feels like memory foam.

Wasn't it originally said that there would be less of these than the Infrared 6s?

Back
Top Bottom