Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Couldn’t resist, I have a symbiote like Venom that makes me cop OG c/w’s
433BAE52-4485-4428-ADAB-CB179B279CBD.jpeg

I tried doing that before with my other sneakers. Big headache lol. All my pairs had little flaws and if it wasn't one thing it was another, so then it became choose which flaw you rather live with as your perfect pair cause none of them were perfect.

Yeah that's basically what I meant lol.

Happy I pretty much got my personal pair for $60 under retail plus tax since I offed the early pair and was able to use coupons. Can't beat $157

Just wanted to remind everyone don't forget to sign up for Ebates. Whenever you purchase from Nike, FTL, Eastbay, FNL, etc and all other sites you can get cashback (which means an automatic discount for you everytime). Got my $10 off from DSG already on my 4s purchase this morning. Shamless plug .....Here's a a sign up link and you get a $10 reward to begin with when you sign up

Trying to get money from sign ups, huh?

Jordan's are excluded on most sites, but I'm sure you know that.

I tried doing that before with my other sneakers. Big headache lol. All my pairs had little flaws and if it wasn't one thing it was another, so then it became choose which flaw you rather live with as your perfect pair cause none of them were perfect.

I'm trying to teach myself this and to just be thankful that I can afford to buy a pair. They are just shoes. Perspective.

dont think so if they are they dumb as ****
Do you think JB is wising up and realize that by releasing higher quantities they can still make a HUGE amount of money off of these releases? I mean, people will pay the retail that they ask for these sneakers, that's already been proven, they aren't making the money off resells so I wonder if they could give a darn about the resellers and are willing to put out shoes like this and other OG colorways with higher quantities to make that money that the resellers are getting. I wonder if Gentry HAS wisened up a bit?

Reselling right now would be unwise. Wait a few months to a year, these will be more valuable than the concords of 2018. Still, reselling sucks.

Secured the double up with an unclaimed pair from the hibberts at my local mall. I know these aren’t perfect but im glad to finally have black cements with nike air

Back
Top Bottom