Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I contacted footlocker and they confirmed a full size run on June 29th.   Someone said FinishLine said the same.  You are right though.  Nike hasn't made an official statement about the RD yet and reps for these stores have been known to give out misinformation. 

I must say nike fails with the release dates of many jordan releases recently. In the past we usually knew the release date for a shoe several months before.
Maybe its because they launch too many retros within a short time.

Might try to find cash for these.. hot!!! Last jordan till fire red 4s fasho.

:lol: those 4's come out two weeks after these. And there isn't a Jordan release planned for July 6th! No one else is getting a new retro Jordan during that time frame either hahah

That's the one thing you gotta hate about big feet! They have sneakers looking like goofy's shoes or clown shoes. But it depends in how you where them. Sometimes depending in what you wear some kicks don't look super huge

VIII just look like a damn boat if your feet is huge. Feel bad for dude that are size 14+ lol.

Imo these are the Js that look funny on big feet dudes

VIII, XII, XIII

hope these come out next weekend in europe.. 20% voucher at nike for black grapes and playoffs would be goood.

FWIW, an employee at the Nike Store in Atlanta told me the Aquas are releasing this yr. He didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about, so I doubt it's true.

If the Aquas were releasing this year the info would've been leaked by now. I do hope we get a 4th cw later this year even if its not the Aquas... Hell give me the Chromes :smokin

I would love to see these turn to a retro+ model as well

40e5ddf22384a36e9cc1ee75b5200917-570x427.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope you're talking about a VIII in that colorway, and not them retroing a fusion.

Back
Top Bottom