Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

oh yea im sure they will never ever drop again from a company that drops the same shoe
every 4 years
URL]

I said these and the shadows and I'm cool till the holidays again those ain't dropping this year

View media item 363694

FWIW, an employee at the Nike Store in Atlanta told me the Aquas are releasing this yr. He didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about, so I doubt it's true.
yeah i sorta doubt that.

even though they've been releasing 8s this year, 

the aqua's are like the equivalent of the columbia 11s.

just my guess.

Dudes are going to wish this thread was still slow, with the...

Do these fit like the bugs bunnies
Are these are going to be in bugs numbers
Do you think they will sell out
Are the aquas coming out next

And I can't forget the debates on how to wear the straps :\

yeah these will be hype in Chicago since the 4th of July is couple days after the 29th so I know everybody will try to cop.

29th being the confirmed release date now, I wonder if the 1st (bills) and 4th (holiday) play any role on this shoe being purchased.

i really hope the hype isnt there for these so i can cop 2 pairs. Also, how many times are they gonna push back the release date back?!

The 8 are not among the most hyped jordans.
Mosz hyped are 11, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 1.

Almost every retro that drops, I-XIV are hyped Jordan's nowadays. I believe that once the black grapes release the next stop on the hype train will be these.

I love the people in these threads that put in one liners like "let the hype begin" lol. Why must you try to hype up shoes to make it difficult for the people that really want to cop em to wear? Ahhh to be honest, I wish sites like Niketalk, Sneaker News, and other sneaker blog sites didn't exist. I really think it would be easier to cop shoes if these sites didn't exist.

I love the people in these threads that put in one liners like "let the hype begin" lol. Why must you try to hype up shoes to make it difficult for the people that really want to cop em to wear? Ahhh to be honest, I wish sites like Niketalk, Sneaker News, and other sneaker blog sites didn't exist. I really think it would be easier to cop shoes if these sites didn't exist.
I personally like all of those sites you mentioned. If there were no niketalk, sneaker news, etc., then it would be more difficult to find info on release dates, price and so forth. Plus, these sites provide a community for sneaker buyers to help each other out regarding where to find certain shoes and other sneaker info. Just my two cents though.

Nobody in here is trying to hype up the kicks, we are just saying that they are going to get hyped. I am sure that I speak for most of us when I say that we don't want them hyped. I would like to be able to get 2 pairs of these if possible. If not for these sites, we wouldn't even know that these shoes were about to get released. I think that Tumblr and Instagram are more responsible for hype than Niketalk.
Yeah I feel what you are saying. I was speaking about people that want to hype up shoes for no reason, and I really don't even know what their agenda is by doing this. There is one thing I disagree with what you said though, you said if these sites didn't exist we wouldn't know when sneakers would release. When og pairs released when Mike was playing in the league, there was no internet and people had no problems copping back than.

I personally like all of those sites you mentioned. If there were no niketalk, sneaker news, etc., then it would be more difficult to find info on release dates, price and so forth. Plus, these sites provide a community for sneaker buyers to help each other out regarding where to find certain shoes and other sneaker info. Just my two cents though.
That's true man, some people on here are cool for helping one another to find shoes if they sell out where they are, but I could really go without the flexing people do in here or instagram posting pics of multiple pairs of the same shoe when some people didn't even get a chance to cop one pair.

I'm not tryna hype up the shoe. I didn't know just by saying let the hype begin it will automatically make the shoe hard for you to get lol. Also these sneaker sites make it a lot easier to cop shoes with the info people put in like store quantities , raffle times , type of release etc.

The hype for sneakers is really more about what area you're in and has little to do with what someone says on a sneaker forum or site. There's places in the U.S. where concords sat. I'm in Vegas, and no matter what people are saying on some blog or who's hyping these on whatever site, they will be an easy cop out here. They're just VIIIs. On the other hand, it may be a totatly different story in cities like Chicago, Detroit or New York.

Case in point: Foamposite are easily obtainable out here if you just get off the internet and go to damn store early release day. They don't sit, but you won't be killed trying to get them, and there won't be much hassle getting your size. In many other major cities this is not the case.

The person who mentioned the Windy City playoff hat that match the shoes. Thanks for reminding me that I still have it.

Back
Top Bottom