Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I got my pair in today and I was impressed with the quality but my pair had some creasing and weird dents on the toebox. They weren't factory laced either and I think they were worn already but idk if I should return them and search for a new pair or just keep them. Are there any aces in NY that still have these in stock?
I'd just wear the shoes

got pic's? i was able to cop 2 pairs of this and both are well done.
Nah but all you would see is a black insole haha. Upon further inspection the paneling and design is off as well. Oh well these can be my beaters. I was able to get 2 more pairs.

The only two things that I don't like on this retro is how thin the huarache boot is, hell even the Suns have a bit more padding

Also the 2013 retros are all cut shorter in height compared to the 2007 retros

Last edited:
I just got mine in today. These are pretty nice. A lot better construction than the Bugs Bunny 8's from earlier this year. I'm glad I didn't pass on these.

The only two things that I don't like on this retro is how thin the huarache boot is, hell even the Suns have a bit more padding

I think this is why the Suns and Whites seem TTS instead of these. Glad I went a half a size down.

Last edited:
I was on TMZ just now and I saw a pic of crazy Amanda Bynes going to court in our 8's playoffs lol

Amanda use to be such a cool nice chick until she lost her mind completely. Now She looks like a clown with those big colorful wigs dimple piercings smh she has ruined her image and career the past few years. I think somebody laced her up or she did something she couldn't handle and it has permanently screwed her up

Last edited:
Kanye shrug, I'd still hit it

153106d1234567445-amanda-bynes-heart-truth-red-dress-collection-2009-fashion-show-nyc-2-13-09-ab-5-.jpg

seems like she got a boob job too, she never had big ones until recently, or was i just not paying attention before?

Back
Top Bottom