Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Non pebbled durabuck, flimsy upper, boxy toe box, minimal carpet material on the tongue. No the '13 Retro isn't bad, but its not touching the '07.

I think this is about right. They are a very nice shoe for what they are especially with the time were in where we get a bunch of crap quality shoes. These 8s are really nice, in comparison to the nonsense we usually get they aren't however messing with the 07 or with chromes which seems to be the same Nubuck look they were goin for. I love them, and I wear most of my black shoes in the summer so I will be wearing one of the pairs I got heavy. I'm shocked people are sleeping on these like the bugs bunny joints, it's really surprising but hey more for the people that want them which is a great feeling for once.

Anybody else get this from jj?
Code:
Thank you for your recent order, #676289.Due to some discrepancies we were unable to finalize your order. As a result, the order has been canceled. Your account will not be charged. The pending authorization on your account for the amount of this order will drop, releasing those funds back into your available account balance, within 2-3 business days.If you have any questions concerning this matter, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Center at 1-877-307-5299. Our business hours are from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.Thank you,JimmyJazz.com Customer Service*Business Hours: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday*

Non pebbled durabuck, flimsy upper, boxy toe box, minimal carpet material on the tongue. No the '13 Retro isn't bad, but its not touching the '07.
Also Id like to add, the grey paint on midsole of 2013 ,doesnt have the shine(metallic flake), that the grey midsole paint had on the '07..

I wonder if the vast saying '13<over>'07 ,ever seen the '07s in person ,let alone wore them ?!

To each ,their own..

Tried to get this info to y'all earlier..newly, ROBERT WAYNE SHOES Del Amo mall Torrance has/had entire shipment of these as of Tuesday 07/02!! Told me there was an error with shipment and they didn't receive til Monday....took flic of sku double checked with footlocker, came back legitsuey!!! Again this was Tuesday, unk if they got the rest they had off....worth the try if u still looking for your pair..good luck folx

Anybody else get this from jj?

Code:
Thank you for your recent order, #676289.

Due to some discrepancies we were unable to finalize your order. As a result, the order has been canceled. 

Your account will not be charged. The pending authorization on your account for the amount of this order will drop, releasing those funds back into your available account balance, within 2-3 business days.

If you have any questions concerning this matter, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Center at 1-877-307-5299. Our business hours are from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Thank you,
JimmyJazz.com Customer Service
*Business Hours: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday*

So you didn't get a pair? At least it's these and you can easily attain another pair for retail.

Also Id like to add, the grey paint on midsole of 2013 ,doesnt have the shine(metallic flake), that the grey midsole paint had on the '07..

I wonder if the vast saying '13'07 ,ever seen the '07s in person ,let alone wore them ?!

To each ,their own..

:lol:

I copped four pairs from Finishline anyways because these are in my top 3 and I suspected JJ would pull something like this. 
nthat.gif

I am very happy with these...

The last 3 years have been great for playoff releases (13, 7, and now 8 )

The quality is very good imo and they weren't a hassell to obtain....

Last edited:
just got my pair... they look super clean... I am really glad I opted to try for them ... much nicer than the white 8s

its 8pm and UPS still hasn't delivered my pair.

i hope by some miracle they still come. really looked forward to having these for the weekend.

Still waiting for mine to come. Only thing is I doubt I am wearing these any time soon with the 90 + weather we have here in NYC. These are going to be heavily worn on my feet in the fall/winter time though due to how warm they are.

To people that owned older 8's that graphic design thing on the bottom of the sole does it crack over time?

Gonna wear these after my Suns break haha

Love the comfort but hate that it's really hard to breathe in these.

To people that owned older 8's that graphic design thing on the bottom of the sole does it crack over time?

I've had several OG's made with similar materials from 1992/93 (Air Tech Challenge Huarache), and the midsoles would more than likely crack/crumble before the the plate on the outsole. By the way, they took about 15 years before any crumbling started, so you should be good!

Last edited:
I've had several OG's made with similar materials from 1992/93 (Air Tech Challenge), and the midsoles would more than likely crack/crumble before the the plate on the outsole. By the way, they took about 15 years before any crumbling started, so you should be good!
Ok thanks bro. Repped.

Saw the dreaded UPS notice on my door when I got home and thought I had to wait until Monday

but luckily the delivery guy left them in my patio and luckily they didn't get stolen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom