Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

This week if u do ur research and have ur dough right, u SHOULD be able to secure at least a pair for retail or a tad more. Just takes persistence and a bit more effort!!

Originally Posted by mrkane

This week if u do ur research and have ur dough right, u SHOULD be able to secure at least a pair. Just takes persistence and a bit more effort!!
correct
Originally Posted by airsully

there's going to be some good reading on here on 12/24 !

also correct

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Pretty Cool

air_jordan_11_bred_cake_02.jpeg

air_jordan_11_bred_cake_10.jpeg

Bro, is that cake?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

^quality looks better than the CDP
laugh.gif

Sure does. CDP is a disgrace to the black/red colorway. About to sell my CDP, patent cut is better on the cake then on my pair!!!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Bro, is that cake?
pimp.gif

Yup, and they look better then the CDP 11s
laugh.gif

i'm only going to be able to get 1 pair from my footaction. employees tell me they only got 1 shipment, 12 pairs total. already figured about 5-6 pairs are going to be bought by employees, so really like 6-7 pairs for sale. hate camping out but since i'm off that day might as well have an adventure.....

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

i'm only going to be able to get 1 pair from my footaction. employees tell me they only got 1 shipment, 12 pairs total. already figured about 5-6 pairs are going to be bought by employees, so really like 6-7 pairs for sale. hate camping out but since i'm off that day might as well have an adventure.....
where do you live that sounds like a 1/4 or 1/2shipment

already got a pair on lock and got a couple euro sites im looking at both under retail for some reason... only tryna get 1 or 2 pairs at the most tho but my odds lookin good

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Damn that's really low.. They should be getting more stock if it's a central location no? Lowest I've heard in my area was 40 at a Champs last Friday, but they're expecting to get more this week.

Will these be hard to cop online in kids sizes also? I just want to get a pair for my son. $180 is just to much for a pair of shoes if I can't wear em everyday.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by airsully

there's going to be some good reading on here on 12/24 !

Not gonna lie, it's my guilty pleasure reading this thread after release date. More drama than the kardashians haha
Yep what gets me every year are guys crying that their connect fell thru. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

is overnight shipping even worth getting 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Nope, they drop at midnight. Which is christmas eve and a sat. 
december 23 is friday so they drop thursday midnight? or so i thought? but reguardless its not worth it because u probly wouldnt be gettin em til after Christmas

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

is overnight shipping even worth getting 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Nope, they drop at midnight. Which is christmas eve and a sat. 

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

i might try to find a low key spot out here in Dallas (the surrounding areas)to see if I could cop early or see if its a great spot to camp out 

I  would check the regional forum but that $#!@ is useless 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Online is probably going to be a nightmare, trying my luck early morning....not camping but 4-5 am at a mall where 5 spots is getting them sounds like good odds. I hope lol.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Will these be hard to cop online in kids sizes also? I just want to get a pair for my son. $180 is just to much for a pair of shoes if I can't wear em everyday.

I pre-ordered for my two sons on citysole.com.  They both were a little more then retail but I wanted to make sure I had them for X-Mas without having to fight the crowd or go hunting for them.  Now I need to find a way to get my pair.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by michael0360

^quality looks better than the CDP
laugh.gif

Sure does. CDP is a disgrace to the black/red colorway. About to sell my CDP, patent cut is better on the cake then on my pair!!!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Bro, is that cake?
pimp.gif

Yup, and they look better then the CDP 11s
laugh.gif
Do it man... I sold my CDP and used what i got for em plus $30 and got a DS 01 pair...no brainer for me, and that cake looks
pimp.gif

Heard an interesting bit of news today at work....that these were actually going to be discounted on Swoosh. Anyone else heard the same thing?

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Online is probably going to be a nightmare, trying my luck early morning....not camping but 4-5 am at a mall where 5 spots is getting them sounds like good odds. I hope lol.
I might do the same thing. As the mall I live near (Southcenter in Tukwila,WA) has a champ's, FL HOH, and FNL, it hopefully won't be too hard to get the shoes if I arrive by 5-6 since the mall opens at 7am.

Back
Top Bottom