All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Homie really sunk the website and quit within a week
deadmanny.png

After all the drama and firing pretty much their entire staff, they're right back to talking about the politics

Last edited:
Damn I miss the old Deadspin :lol:

Some day in here we may have to do Deadspin's greatest hits, First for me would be the "time to out ESPN sex rumors" day :rofl:

Re: Barstool..

I'm a little torn because Portnoy is so very lame to me, but I love Mickstape, and really enjoy Lights Camera Barstool, and PMT is solid as well. So yeah I like some of their stuff but greatly dislike Dave and their overall brand.

I went on the new Deadspin and it was so sad. OG Deadspin was such a fun place and a staple of my online sports consumption.

Re: Barstool..

I'm a little torn because Portnoy is so very lame to me, but I love Mickstape, and really enjoy Lights Camera Barstool, and PMT is solid as well. So yeah I like some of their stuff but greatly dislike Dave and their overall brand.

I went on the new Deadspin and it was so sad. OG Deadspin was such a fun place and a staple of my online sports consumption.
There is definitely content on Barstool that, IMO, doesn't fall under the (rightful) blanket opinion of the site.

Oh, I like some of the things Barstool has to offer. The problem is the company's president manages to overshadow it with his buffoonery.

I'm totally fine with LeBatard going to FS1 where he doesn't have to answer to decency police like he does at The Mouse. ESPN just continues to neuter itself.

Back
Top Bottom