All Things Sports Media Thread!!

For the OG True Hoop fans, they're doing a weekly pod with the OG people on their Patreon. It's cool to hear the people that got me into pods back years ago all get together again.

Reunited at last! Antwan Jamison joins Gilbert Arenas and Josiah Johnson in what is now the OLD Wizards practice facility to reminisce on their time together as part of the Washington Wizards and Antwan's current job in the Wizards front office. Antwan tells us why Kobe was one of the best teammates and why the 1995 McDonald's All-American Team was the best team assembled.

No Chill with Gilbert Arenas: Antwan Jamison Wants To Be A General Manager on Apple Podcasts

good to see Pivot team thriving. fred and channing did well hooking up ryan clark. just caught a bit of them on espn filling in.

Should just fire that garbage human. Not like he even has good sports opinions but fs1 and espn wanna pay him millions to insult athletes for another decade.

what is skip talking about? he was the one that told us the bosses wanted him to clarify. now he's talking about no one had a problem with the tweet.

"Which suddenly seems so irrelevant..."

Skip a dickhead but I got no problem with this tweet.

shay.jpg

Big break up energy from Unc.

His phone must have been getting blown up over the last month from all the Skip ****.

One thing to get disrespected but it's another for it to be public and have your nearest and dearest be able to witness and chime in.

"Which suddenly seems so irrelevant..."

Skip a dickhead but I got no problem with this tweet.

Yeah idk, I dont really see the big issue with this tweet either that people getting at his neck for. He makes a point, yes the injury was bad, the whole situation bad, but no one knew when it happened just how bad it was. I woudve expected the game to go forward knowing little of what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom