All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Yeah idk, I dont really see the big issue with this tweet either that people getting at his neck for. He makes a point, yes the injury was bad, the whole situation bad, but no one knew when it happened just how bad it was. I woudve expected the game to go forward knowing little of what was going on.

Yeah I heard about the uproar before I saw the tweet.

I thought no way... this dude been on some 'Aight let's get this kid off the field so we can get this game back going' type ****. Wasn't the case.

Skip lost the benefit of the doubt though... All his talking wreckless has finally caught up with him.

This man asked how they going postpone a football game…

THAT was the easiest question to answer of any of this

I know Charles Barkley hates him and threatened him multiple times. In regards to the game continuing, us watching on tv did not know at the time that he stopped breathing and had to be revived on the field. That was the most serious medical situation we've seen in an nfl game. Recently we saw Tua concussed real bad Ryan Shazier a few years back with a spinal injury. They were very serious injuries but not life or death like we found out with Hamlin. I was watching live on tv when the soccer player for Denmark, Christian Eriksen also had a cardiac arrest. He collapsed on the field as well and medics had to save him. I can't remember if the game continued.

He needs a physical consequence. Point blank period.

But I also blame these debate platforms that reward/promote this, "Say anything to get more viewers" culture.

I am not excusing Skip. I hope someone knocks that fool out. I blame both him and that culture.

I am not excusing Skip. I hope someone knocks that fool out. I blame both him and that culture.

Can’t wait to see this :lol: Bo got him

Also Knuckleheads has been great this season. Darius and Q really got better at interviewing, I prefer it to All the Smoke

I wish bo didn’t entertain him and give him a platform

also wish bo didn’t entertain will Cain.. and lesser degree nick wright

I wish bo didn’t entertain him and give him a platform

also wish bo didn’t entertain will Cain.. and lesser degree nick wright

I think Bo used to at least be friends with Will Cain. He had mentioned it on the Right Time about how they disagree about most things but go to dinner and stuff like that. That was while he was still at ESPN though.

I think he enjoys talking to people that looks at things differently than him

I think Bo used to at least be friends with Will Cain. He had mentioned it on the Right Time about how they disagree about most things but go to dinner and stuff like that. That was while he was still at ESPN though.

i know he’s super cool with nick

and I remember him saying he was cool with will

but both of them dudes annoy me to varying degrees

i used to enjoy nick.. but only time he doesn’t end up annoying me is whenever he’s on bo’s pod, cause at least then it doesn’t seem like he’s trying get views by saying some shh

my very simple point I tried to make in the thread about lia thomas

all those people claiming to give a damn about women’s sports don’t give a shh

there were a handful of women doing all time great things thst had never been done before at those NCAA championships.. and none of them were named lia Thomas

lia Thomas would have gotten dusted by Katie ledecky and a few other women historically in the events she was in.. but that don’t fit the narrative

meanwhile you had Katie Douglass win every single event she was in and break records in all but 1 of them (which was a relay and they had already broken that record before at the conference championship) and not a single one of these people who supposedly care about women gave a damn

Bomani is probably Will Cain's "Black friend".

Mike Breen On His Legendary Broadcast Career, Calling The LeBron Block, MJ vs. The Knicks and More - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom