Alright, I'm talking to a few guys right now

This. Just one for the beasts.
Like I said, he didn't leave. He started something prior to meeting someone else. And got embarrassed when I saw him out with Honey Boo Boo's Mom. He left as soon as I saw him with the girl.

I'm in NoVA, everywhere in the DMV is within an hour, I don't count that as different locations. You say "different cities" people outside the area get the wrong idea.

That's not true at all. You've got to have no traffic to make those kind of time restraints. There's Fairfax, Alexandria, Manassas, Arlington, Vienna, Sterling, Brambleton, Herndon, Ashburn, Purcellville, etc. This just in Nova.

Everywhere you just mentioned is within 20 mins of each other. You goin on dates during rush hour?

20 minutes? You're crazy. It would take me almost an hour to get to Arlington alone. I've visited friends in Maryland and that was well over an hour. This on the weekends.  And you do realize the population so stop trying to front.

@Mark Antony   It's not even worth trying to explain anything to her logically.  She don't want to hear it. 
laugh.gif

I'm in NoVA, everywhere in the DMV is within an hour, I don't count that as different locations. You say "different cities" people outside the area get the wrong idea.

That's not true at all. You've got to have no traffic to make those kind of time restraints. There's Fairfax, Alexandria, Manassas, Arlington, Vienna, Sterling, Brambleton, Herndon, Ashburn, Purcellville, etc. This just in Nova.

Everywhere you just mentioned is within 20 mins of each other. You goin on dates during rush hour?

Maybe OP doesn't have a whip

Everything is far when you on that schedule.

20 minutes? You're crazy. It would take me almost an hour to get to Arlington alone. I've visited friends in Maryland and that was well over an hour. This on the weekends.  And you do realize the population so stop trying to front.

If it takes you an hour to get to Arlington, you ain't in no damn NoVA.

Either that or da box is trash.
Was the longest 2 minutes of my life.

@Mark Antony   It's not even worth trying to explain anything to her logically.  She don't want to hear it. 
laugh.gif
No. I don't. Cause he's wrong. If you're in Fairfax, it can easily take a good amount of time to reach another place in Fairfax. It take's me 15 minutes to get to Target where I LIVE. He's wrong.

Last edited:

:rofl:

OP, it seems like you having man problems. You ever tried switching sides?

And honestly, if you having sex problems, date a Jamaican. Trust me you won't utter those "sex is pointless" words again. Get you a bedroom bully

Last edited:
thanks for quoting me, and thanks for reporting me. However it was a question. Since when it's cool to be taking to three different dudes and leading them on? Of the roles where reverse, the guy would be an ahole, scumbag, dog, etc ... Being that you are a female, my question was/is if you ex assumptions of you being a thot a correct one?

Was the longest 2 minutes of my life.

@Mark Antony
  It's not even worth trying to explain anything to her logically.  She don't want to hear it. :lol:

No. I don't. Cause he's wrong. If you're in Fairfax, it can easily take a good amount of time to reach another place in Fairfax. It take's me 15 minutes to get to Target where I LIVE. He's wrong.

How you gon tell me what I live? no **** traffic is terrible during peak hours, but beyond that? not really. Then again, you probably drive like your sex life.

thanks for quoting me, and thanks for reporting me. However it was a question. Since when it's cool to be taking to three different dudes and leading them on? Of the roles where reverse, the guy would be an ahole, scumbag, dog, etc ... Being that you are a female, my question was/is if you ex assumptions of you being a thot a correct one?
I didn't report you and you're making up things that was never said,therefore, I don't have any reason to respond to you. If it happened , I'd have said so. Keep replying, you can wait.

Back
Top Bottom