Am I wrong for saying that I REALLY HATE DC Hoodrats/Hoodrats in general?

I know I am not the only one that have somewhat of the same feeling towards hoodrats.I just hate how they act and they know little to nothing.. They don't have no manners, No home training, Loud for no reason, and smell like a carry out. I just don't see how someone would want to settle and have kids with these sorry excuse for a female.  It's like every time I see one, I start to itch. Am I the only one that doesn't like hoodrats?

This isn't limited to hoodrats, I'd say people without home training, no manners, or loud, etc in general are unappreciated. 

Nobody like them, I can't stand their loud mouths either.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Texas Hoodrats
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You should express your hate towards a $!+#!*% and see where that gets you.
Teach those hoodrats how to be civil on some freedom writers type steez.

on another note there are a lot of boogers with government jobs doing pretty well....
then there are the ones that come from decent homes and well off that choose to act in this behavior.

regardless i got love for my rats :smokinghat:

See Scshift. This is how you make a bash a hood rat thread, no racial connotations involved... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I hate PG hoodrats. Both male and female.

Co-Sign to the first degree.. PG Female hoodrats are terrible.. It's like they don't know what a textbook is. I hate those broads... Moat of them probably infested...

When I used to take the A train everyday for school, I loved it when it stopped at Jay St and all the *++!!+% kids came on and had the dumbest convos and did some of the dumbest #%+# ever

hoodrats be havin' them buns, though...

i have SUCH a hard time gettin them since i got deep into college though...

any connection??

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

See Scshift. This is how you make a bash a hood rat thread, no racial connotations involved... 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah he goof'd

*waits for reply 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah he goof'd

*waits for reply 
nerd.gif

I'm here
laugh.gif

And yes, I am well aware of my mistake... notes have been taken.

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I hate PG hoodrats. Both male and female.

Co-Sign to the first degree.. PG Female hoodrats are terrible.. It's like they don't know what a textbook is. I hate those broads... Moat of them probably infested...

So you understand.
30t6p3b.gif

Because I'm a woman not from PG or DC I try and keep my dealings with hoodrats from those sections to a minimum BUT I recently had this 22 year old MALE f-ing TELL me he don't read books. Like he tries not to read anything to better himself. What kind of *+#+ is that. Reppin Oxon Hill.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He was serious.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

This isn't limited to hoodrats, I'd say people without home training, no manners, or loud, etc in general are unappreciated. 

Man, hoodrats are so exciting to me, it's been a while since I stayed in the hood, but something about the hoodrats be so sexy. Talking about "yeah you know I am gonna suck yo **** tonight" $$*% like that excites me, don't know about ya'll.
I mean, I remember I took this one (Hood) chick out to Applebees, and this chick started crying on me, I ask why, turns out she had never eaten out before....She was 19 though 
eek.gif
. I mean I could see if I was wining and dining, but we talking half off appetizers folks. Anyway, everybit of me wanted to turn back, but it was too late. I was on a damn mission.

Heard her talking to her man on the phone like "Yeah that's why my new %$!!+ drive a car" 
roll.gif

More for me 
pimp.gif

Already
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom