Am I wrong for saying that I REALLY HATE DC Hoodrats/Hoodrats in general?

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I used to like em when I was younger and liked that sassy *%!%. Now they hop in the car and I'm banging crazy music like Animal Collective, Janis Joplin, Lykee Li, Prince or whatever and they like, " you got Frank Ocean or some Plies"? It's then that I realize I've outgrown that limited worldview and been around the world too many times for "hoodrats" to understand my story.

Hood Rats are to incompetent to understand the basics of the worldview...

I dont under stand people like you. Has it occured to you that its a time and place for everything. GTFOHWTBS. Both of You just dont know how the vibe. Witch leads me to believe you guys arent very social and have never been in the incrowd/loop. 

moreover, what are you doing playing jj and prince in the car with chicks that aren't your friend or mother anyway.
sick.gif

Every dude who gets buns knows that you gotta play whatver music the chick listens too. Thats why you always ask a girl onyour first conversation "what songs you like"

If you know you dont have her type music in the ipod or car, you play the radio

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Dmvbatman confirmed for a hater.

Also, I've yet to run into shooters and testing da waters out. Sounds like a fun experience all together.

laugh.gif
damn i'm a hater..

maybe i read this wrong

Sorry Donny, I don't listen to Plies or Frank Ocean and I'm sure I'm way more entrenched in your shallow perception of the "in" crowd. BELEE DAT!! I admire your effort for completely catering to your dates musical taste, do you download everything she tells you she likes on itunes after that conversation and download it to your ipod? Do you anticipate surprising her with the latest Beyonce or Lady Gaga single when she gets in the car? Teach me galactic love machine, you are so cool and in the loop? You're the fiery Mad God of passion and I need you to show me the way of love!

Originally Posted by frshstunna

PG chicks freaky tho....they ready to do anything
devil.gif
devil.gif

This. Although they're the worst. They got no fears to get some freaky stuff done 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Sorry Donny, I don't listen to Plies or Frank Ocean and I'm sure I'm way more entrenched in your shallow perception of the "in" crowd. BELEE DAT!! I admire your effort for completely catering to your dates musical taste, do you download everything she tells you she likes on itunes after that conversation and download it to your ipod? Do you anticipate surprising her with the latest Beyonce or Lady Gaga single when she gets in the car? Teach me galactic love machine, you are so cool and in the loop? You're the fiery Mad God of passion and I need you to show me the way of love!
 I have a certain appreciation for all genre of music because i've been exposed to a bunch diff cultures. So, I usually have something the chicks like on the pod anyway. If not the radio always wins. I dont know about you but i like for people to feel comfortable around me. 

I dont expect everyone to rise to my level of intellect because im a very experenced dude. I've had a lot of exposure/experiences in my life... most people haven't. So I dont expect people to understand why jj and prince is fire. I just chock it up to the fact that they may not be into that sound and keep it rolling.

If you trying to win in life, you can't expect everybody to get on your level. You gotta learn how to get on their level without compromising who you are as a person.

Its easy, you should try it sometimes.

There really is something inherently wrong about what's being said in this thread. I can't really put into words what it is, but you can tell if you read through all the comments.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom