Are These Horrible Shoes Taking Over Your Hood?....

man i thought they were OUTKASTs officil show or something cuz the logo u se to lookk their the clothes logo
Team PICS?
where the PICS?​

Alot of people in NYC wear those.. Alot of well known boutiques carry em' too.. Not my steez

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ this post thought my son be rockin these @#%$

HeNz $
My$pace

My girl randomly bought me a pair of the black patent/black suede about six months ago. I rock them faithfully.
I'm black, if that matters.
TEAM Black & Mild​
""The Talented Mr. Grizzly. The only bear that starts forest fires.""
Goooooooooonies​

whoa, i didn't really paid close attention but now that i think about it, i do notice hella ppl having those on now in the bay ! :rofl:
roll.gif

everytime im working, i always be seeing them. i heard they're very popular for clubs since they let them in as an exception for the dress code.

i hope they stay in the bay :smh:
smh.gif
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

The collabs they do are nice, the C&C shoe they did was nice for a summer shoe and thats exactly when it came out. They have a lot of good one off stuff that sells well.
Life is hard, but so am I​

In the DC area they sell these in a few spots...I seen a few people rockin them.

But I would never they look pretty stupid for me to be wearing..but if people like that them it's not my concern
Fellas lets leave the tight pants to the ladies.

everybody got they own doesn't concern me and i don't care.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

they were the 1st shoes you get in the Intro to Hypebeasting 101 class-

about a year or 2 ago the forces and dunks were getting traded in for em
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

Them things are super duper ugly. Them things look like they could be some birdman joints and I know nobody got them them birdmans so whats the hype on these ugly @#%$ routes?
TEAMCOWBOYS

damn i hate when people rock those, they walk around actin like you should pay them homage
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

whats worse are those rubber "clog" looking things
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
member #3; Gotta love that Peanut Butter Interior​

Back
Top Bottom