Are you guys ready for the Lebron Lovefest???

But seriously....its just great to finally have all of these great young players back in the league again.

Like the 80's/early 90's all over again..just with no defense and fundamentals.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Move over Kobe, Move over LeBron,
Hes here!
200803282239815541512-pf.widec.jpg

Get on the bandwagon now, im riding shotgun
He has incredible competition from this man:

a0b35eda45a3a5154a17c3229804fa571053848.pjpg
Touche
The Arthur vs. Quinn battle, let the debate begin!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Its all good tho.

He took a D-league team to the final seconds of a game 7, against a team with 3 first ballot NBA HoF'ers....Not too bad for a 23 year old.
My man couldn't of said it better.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Would this post even be started if Kobe was to be on that front page???

Umm, yes. There'd be 3 threads in here and 1 in General.

2woyqf8.jpg

{Nas} Look at his face...Just look at his face!!!... {Nas}
more of that would be appreciated

he also dunke on KG on a fastbreak a la baron davis if I remember correctly
pimp.gif

He took a D-league team to the final seconds of a game 7, against a team with 3 first ballot NBA HoF'ers....Not too bad for a 23 year old.
I'd agree.

However, i dont see Ray Allen a sure first ballot inductee.

I don't know about the Lovefest but I am ready for Lebron to take 7 steps on his way to the basket for a dunk and not be called for traveling...

Originally Posted by THockey66

I'd agree.

Best 3 point shooter in league history.

Olympic Gold medalist

NBA champion with a couple more on the horizon

8 time all-star and counting.

He has the credentials....

haha im watching the Cavs game on ESPN.. and JVG is just obsessing over his "left handed drip pass falling 30 feet in the air.... just incredible, thestrength to be able to do that.. blah blah" ESPN blows up EVERY SINGLE MOVE this guy makes.... acting as if he is the only player on the planet who couldmake that play... just rediculous

He deserves all the praise he gets. Point blank. I do understand why it would upset some folks though

Originally Posted by THockey66

I'd agree.

Best 3 point shooter in league history.

Olympic Gold medalist

NBA champion with a couple more on the horizon

8 time all-star and counting.

He has the credentials....
if he wins a few more titles, then definitely. as of now i wouldn't think so though.

While most of Cleveland's roster isn't nice like that, you can't say that they're a "D League" team either...

They have several former All-star players, Gibson (one of better 3pt shooters in the league), Varejao, etc...

Offensively their tough to watch, but defensively their top 5 in the NBA no question.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by allen3xis

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He'll take his rightful title this year.
Unless he gets a staph infection....
laugh.gif

Like someone said, I think his scoring numbers might go down a lil, but that'll be due to Mo's addition. He'll take some scoring pressure off LeBron.

I think the overall team will be better though.

I'm excited for this team after watching the catastrophes that are the Indians and Browns.

Scoring down for Bron this year but more assists,,,, I see a 28-10-9 for Bron,,

Originally Posted by marath0n

I'd take CP3 over Lebron, in my league FT % is a stat

CP3 with the first pick in a fantasy draft will get you something. You'll get laughs, weird looks, head shaking, smiles, mockeries, or jokes. What you wontget is a first place fantasy basketball trophy.

The NBA is back.
pimp.gif

No matter how annoying it can get, NBA is the only time worth checking this forum.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

The NBA is back.
pimp.gif

No matter how annoying it can get, NBA is the only time worth checking this forum.
Wrong..this is the best section on Niketalk
pimp.gif
(364 days ayear)

^^^^LMAO, Lebron needs to dunk on everybody this year. Hopefully my wiz will get a different draw in the playoffs this year.........if they make it

Garnett got a handful. As long as the Celtics don't win it this year I could care how much ESPN slobs Lebron.

Back
Top Bottom