Are you tired of the space jams too ?

No way ine of the best jordans. I wish i couldve got them over. I messed up my retro from like 2000. lol

Originally Posted by gzagenius

ive worn mine 2x for less then an hour and they are turning yellow(sole)
im not tierd of them but i whent 2day to un ds them. they were in my closet double boxed both pairs are yellowing im pissed.so know im going to sell one pair and beat the crap out of the other pair for the summer.the summer in the north east is short so it is what it is
sick.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

one of the overrated jordans...

i wore mine for the third time today, and i cant understand the hype for these. theyre uncomfortable and are starting to yellow at the bottom. im end up selling these.

i see plenty of people wearing the space jams but it doesnt bother me. their shoes are more beat than my 01..
laugh.gif

uhh..................................................no. mines still looking cripsy after all this time and i been rocking mine religiously. if u don't appreciate the greatness that is the Space Jam, then u obviously never seen Mike play em, or that unforgettable season the Bulls had that year. Too many memories to get tired of these shoes

Will unDS one of my pairs tomorrow for my birthday. So I'm yet to get tired of them.

Wore mine last night for a shoot around before a game and they feel terrible on my feet.
They are now headed for ebay with the hope of getting a pair of PLAYOFF XII's as a replacement.
Very disapointing.

Personally, these are one of my more comfortable Jays. I was expecting them to be terrible based on what most guys have been saying but boy was I surprised. Not mentioning these are my smaller pairs.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I remember the days when wearing Jordan's late made you a square.
laugh.gif

Exactly!!! But that was about 12-15 years ago when the man who made the shoes great, was still lacing em up. It makes me feel soooo freakin old cause a lot of these kids, have never even seen the greatest to ever play, for a full 48 minutes..feels like yesterday I was watching MJ breaking down mofos with his sweet bank shots, turnaround fadeaway jumpers, and insatiable drive to WIN at any cost...wish everyone everywhere could WITNESS greatness at it's greatest.
MJ made careers-pippen,kukoc, harper, 

and made trash-men into champions-Longly, wennington, horace grant and his goggles, steve kerr, paxton, cartwright, perdue, hodges

^ Uh you need to check that bro. Ron Harper was not trash. He had a bad knee injury then got traded to the Clippers
frown.gif
. When he played for the Cavs, he was nice, BUT overshadowed by you know who. Please check the stats. Thank you....
Read again. Dude never said Ron Harper was trash. He said he made careers for these guys. Which is true. Ron Harper won rings because of MJ. No one can deny that. Harper was a role player. They all were role players. MJ, Pip, and the Worm were the meat of the team.

The other guys, yeah they were pretty trash. All replaceable.

Ron Harper had a career. He got hurt went to the Clippers and was forgotten about. It's amazing how people are quick to jumo on others here. I'm a basketball fan, and Ron Harper had a career already before he blew out his knee unfortunately. Any real fan of basketball know this. Now shut your yap.
Son please. You think Harper could have won a ring without the MJ, Pip, Dennis, and the Bulls? Yeah didn't think so buddy. MJ won it with Pip and Horace Grant for 3 years straight. Without Harper. If you think Harper was an integral part of the team, then you really are fooling yourself.

Ron Harper was a good player, but he was a role player on the Bulls. I got nothing against the guy, but he wasn't a superstar. He made himself fit in and did what was asked from him. Nothing less, nothing more. I'd be surprised if Ron Harper even made the NBA Hall of Fame. If he does, THEN you can call it a career.So please, check yourself before you make ridiculous statements like this.

laugh.gif

Exactly!!! But that was about 12-15 years ago when the man who made the shoes great, was still lacing em up. It makes me feel soooo freakin old cause a lot of these kids, have never even seen the greatest to ever play, for a full 48 minutes..feels like yesterday I was watching MJ breaking down mofos with his sweet bank shots, turnaround fadeaway jumpers, and insatiable drive to WIN at any cost...wish everyone everywhere could WITNESS greatness at it's greatest.

and made trash-men into champions-Longly, wennington, horace grant and his goggles, steve kerr, paxton, cartwright, perdue, hodges

^ Uh you need to check that bro. Ron Harper was not trash. He had a bad knee injury then got traded to the Clippers
frown.gif
. When he played for the Cavs, he was nice, BUT overshadowed by you know who. Please check the stats. Thank you....
Read again. Dude never said Ron Harper was trash. He said he made careers for these guys. Which is true. Ron Harper won rings because of MJ. No one can deny that. Harper was a role player. They all were role players. MJ, Pip, and the Worm were the meat of the team.

Ron Harper had a career. He got hurt went to the Clippers and was forgotten about. It's amazing how people are quick to jumo on others here. I'm a basketball fan, and Ron Harper had a career already before he blew out his knee unfortunately. Any real fan of basketball know this. Now shut your yap.
Son please. You think Harper could have won a ring without the MJ, Pip, Dennis, and the Bulls? Yeah didn't think so buddy. MJ won it with Pip and Horace Grant for 3 years straight. Without Harper. If you think Harper was an integral part of the team, then you really are fooling yourself.

Ron Harper was a good player, but he was a role player on the Bulls. I got nothing against the guy, but he wasn't a superstar. He made himself fit in and did what was asked from him. Nothing less, nothing more. I'd be surprised if Ron Harper even made the NBA Hall of Fame. If he does, THEN you can call it a career.So please, check yourself before you make ridiculous statements like this.

I think your misunderstanding him. He's talking about Ron in his prime. When he said Ron got overshadowed by MJ, he's talking about before he joined the Bulls, which is true. Ron was a legit 20/5/5 player before he made his way to Chicago. I sure he knows Ron was just a role player during the championship years, and MJ did help shape his career for the better during that time, but I would agree with him in saying Ron had already created a career for himself, as he was one of the nicer 2 guards in the league before the rings.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

laugh.gif

frown.gif

I think your misunderstanding him. He's talking about Ron in his prime. When he said Ron got overshadowed by MJ, he's talking about before he joined the Bulls, which is true. Ron was a legit 20/5/5 player before he made his way to Chicago. I sure he knows Ron was just a role player during the championship years, and MJ did help shape his career for the better during that time, but I would agree with him in saying Ron had already created a career for himself, as he was one of the nicer 2 guards in the league before the rings.
Ron Harper was never an all-star, had no rings, and was coming off a major injury before MJ and the Bulls. It's not that MJ overshadowed him, it's the fact that Ron Harper was not a major player before the Bulls.  It's just funny that people think he was such a great player. Yeah he ended up with 5 rings. But that was because of MJ and Kobe/Shaq.

Funny thing is the OP never said Harper was trash. Read again.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Ron Harper was never an all-star, had no rings, and was coming off a major injury before MJ and the Bulls. It's not that MJ overshadowed him, it's the fact that Ron Harper was not a major player before the Bulls.  It's just funny that people think he was such a great player. Yeah he ended up with 5 rings. But that was because of MJ and Kobe/Shaq.

Funny thing is the OP never said Harper was trash. Read again.

Cool, I can see where your coming from.

Back
Top Bottom