Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Slam Jams are ugly but they'll still sell out and command ridiculous resale prices.  Give me classic colorblocking even if it's with a twist or using those loud colors.

Any big feet sizes available in the colabs?  I'm wanting to get into some Asics but don't see any 14s out there...

Any big feet sizes available in the colabs?  I'm wanting to get into some Asics but don't see any 14s out there...
I don't think many collabs even make size 14 shoes, at least I think RF doesn't anymore so that sucks, good luck though! 

Thought I show my current collection right now.  If anyone has anything size 11.5 please message me, I'm interested in anything honestly :smile:

GL3 x Atmos available for under retail here.

http://www.chapterworld.com/fs/chapter/brand_asics/tqa086-9090

I'm trying to cop but they won't respond to my e-mail 
mad.gif

they ship international apparently

^agreed, looks real good bro. i dont buy many GR asics but the next on my list would definitely be those emerald gl3s...
Thanks, yea my emeralds are basically my beater asics, since asics are all I wear atm besides a beat pair of janoskis.  Although I wear them roughly 4 times a weak to do anything with, they are in amazing condition to say the least: no creasing, not much dirt stains, easily cleanable, and overall just impossible to beat up haha.  I definitely got my money's worth on that one, glad they were my first pair :smile:
GL3 x Atmos available for under retail here.

http://www.chapterworld.com/fs/chapter/brand_asics/tqa086-9090

I'm trying to cop but they won't respond to my e-mail 
mad.gif

they ship international apparently
Lol I wouldn't count on it.  I've sent them around 3 emails trying to get pairs until my sizes eventually sold out.  The emails were sent over time in the past few months and still no response.  Although they say they ship internationally, they don't respond to anything hahaha.  Good luck though!

can someone please confirm if the kith version of the caviars has the same fish smell the ones europe from earlier in the year have?

ledel,

did you try buying from them via Rakuten? Or just e-mailing them direct?

I'm desperate for these Asics at this price haha

Last edited:
ledel,

did you try buying from them via Rakuten? Or just e-mailing them direct?

I'm desperate for these Asics at this price haha

I just went to the multiple language thing and it said to email with all the info and stuff. Like item number size and such. I did that around 2 mo the ago and no response.

Look what's coming Fall/Winter 2013....

I think there are a few in there that I'd like to cop.

Last edited:
^The white/purple/pink and grey/navy pairs look good. The toeboxes look like a different material from what most GR asics are have which is the nylon material or whatever. Thats been the only reason why I havent bought GR asics. I cant stand that material.

i like those last 2...

i have a feeling those purple/pink GT-II's and the pink/royal blue GL3's are a women's colorway tho...

Back
Top Bottom