Asics Love?!? Where is it?

$85 retail and REAL BUTTERY NUBUCK on both. there were two other colorways that i didnt care for that much as well. forgot to take a pic

Do all footactions nationwide carry asics? Can't find them listed on the brands at footactions site.

I wonder if footlocker has them too. Ill check tomorrow. Those red ones are sexy and will be purchased.

NT I need your help.

How much are the neptunes going for?? Its been worn a few times but still in good condition with no heel drag.

Thanks in advance.

I wasn't a fan of the Knicks colorway. It's funny seeing a lot of people getting into these now. I wasn't hearing about Asics in 2010. These are really great running shoes for the record tho

should be all most footactions by end of the week .. Most likely non limited release

Hey people asking about "going rates" on shoes that have already released:

There is no going rate on resale shoes. The going rate is whatever you are willing to pay for them. The market sets the price, that's basic economics.

If you want to see what price the shoes have recently gone for, you can easily look at the sold listings section on ebay. That should give you a pretty clear idea. But again, resale is never a good deal. It's about how much the shoes are worth to you. So ask yourself if you truly want them that much before you buy. Otherwise you might end up regretting it.

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of the Knicks colorway. It's funny seeing a lot of people getting into these now. I wasn't hearing about Asics in 2010. These are really great running shoes for the record tho
welcome to the forum and yes kayanos are great 

Last edited:
Kind of awesome that these GRs are just popping up at Foot Lockers & Footactions with no prior info about them. Some good looking colorways and for only $85 - any coupons? I'm into it.

I'd like to see more pics but the Red/Black/White pair is on my list, still need to get the Infrared pair and a couple others of those 4 from Footaction are possibilities.

Add them to the Navy/Orange GLIIIs that I already got plus the Camos that are coming out in the fall and this is a great year for Asics/GLIIIs even without all of the Kith hype.

Back
Top Bottom