Best Place to Rent a Car?

I need to rent a car for next weekend for 2 days. What should I expect? Which company offers the best deals?

I need to rent a car for next weekend for 2 days. What should I expect? Which company offers the best deals?

I'm a fan of Enterprise, good selection, and through my gig they give us discounts.

Also their customer service when I had my "Hangover" type weekend was top notch.  I lost the keys to my rental on the streets of SF
30t6p3b.gif
, just towed the car to Oakland airport (AAA
smokin.gif
), and they gave me a new whip to drive home at no extra charge.  They didn't even charge me to replace the key (
smokin.gif
).

what are prices like to rent a car (just curious)
Depends on the car, and depends on the day.

Smaller cars are cheaper, trucks and luxury cars are more expensive.  It's more expensive to rent a car on weekends.

I'm a fan of Enterprise, good selection, and through my gig they give us discounts.

Also their customer service when I had my "Hangover" type weekend was top notch.  I lost the keys to my rental on the streets of SF
30t6p3b.gif
, just towed the car to Oakland airport (AAA
smokin.gif
), and they gave me a new whip to drive home at no extra charge.  They didn't even charge me to replace the key (
smokin.gif
).

what are prices like to rent a car (just curious)
Depends on the car, and depends on the day.

Smaller cars are cheaper, trucks and luxury cars are more expensive.  It's more expensive to rent a car on weekends.

Back
Top Bottom