Best Selling Jordan Brand Athlete? Who is it??

Randy Moss
pimp.gif

michael bibby, if you dont know now u know ninja.. but on a serious note after the rays come out could be ray ray

michael bibby, if you dont know now u know ninja.. but on a serious note after the rays come out could be ray ray

Eddie Jones? Did he even have any true sig shoes (I know he had a few Team Jordans he wore, but..) how would he even compare to guys who currently have sig lines

Obviously Melo, Paul, and Wade are in the front running right now since they have signature lines.

How is Ray going to come close when all of his PE's are extremely limited?

Eddie Jones? Did he even have any true sig shoes (I know he had a few Team Jordans he wore, but..) how would he even compare to guys who currently have sig lines

Obviously Melo, Paul, and Wade are in the front running right now since they have signature lines.

How is Ray going to come close when all of his PE's are extremely limited?

besides Jordan himself it would have to be Melo....Wade will be the most when all is said and done , but melo has had 7 sigs and other non sigs also, jones , allen , bibby etc all wore team jordans with a few exceptions....jeter had the most sigs so far, but imo almost all hit the clearance racks

besides Jordan himself it would have to be Melo....Wade will be the most when all is said and done , but melo has had 7 sigs and other non sigs also, jones , allen , bibby etc all wore team jordans with a few exceptions....jeter had the most sigs so far, but imo almost all hit the clearance racks

Ok thanks guys ...
and definitely I meant other than the man himself
laugh.gif

If u have a link to a list of the numbers earned
Please post.

Ok thanks guys ...
and definitely I meant other than the man himself
laugh.gif

If u have a link to a list of the numbers earned
Please post.

Back
Top Bottom