Brand Jordan Edition: The Last dance Documentary.

Does anybody else have a collection of Mikes old Wheaties boxes and magazines with him on the cover? This is the only card I’ve got... but it’s sufficient :smokin:smokin
F25524B8-3557-4F07-865C-EEC5C5CCE75C.jpeg

Yes, I do! Everyone thinks I am crazy, but I don't care. I also have a bunch of Jordan cards but none too monumental. Nothing as nice as that card.
Whoever at ESPN that decided to leak all episodes except 9 & 10 is just cold blooded

Very true, but I have enjoyed all of them :rofl:

My CDP He got games just crapped out on me. Saw prices rising and pulled the trigger. Ended up buying black and red 13s again also. Damn this documentary.

Yes, seriously ... ain’t that the truth broski

Since this damn doc I have bought a second pair of 2019 Bred XIs, Inaccurate 2015 Black Cat XIII lows, Infrared VI lows

And I still want to get the re-release UNC 3s, Concord Bred XI lows when they’re out, Flint 13s, and Ferrari Red XIVs

SMH

Yes, seriously ... ain’t that the truth broski

Since this damn doc I have bought a second pair of 2019 Bred XIs, Inaccurate 2015 Black Cat XIII lows, Infrared VI lows

And I still want to get the re-release UNC 3s, Concord Bred XI lows when they’re out, Flint 13s, and Ferrari Red XIVs

SMH
I'm definitely wearing 13s more often now a days. Lol. Flint's are surely getting purchased.

This pe Ship would sell. Nike has gotta see that.

I honestly doubt these would sell significantly. They're cool to us "sneakerheads" or whatever you want to call it, but kids don't care about the history and Air Ships aren't poppin' to the masses.

I honestly doubt these would sell significantly. They're cool to us "sneakerheads" or whatever you want to call it, but kids don't care about the history and Air Ships aren't poppin' to the masses.
Yeah, probably right on that. Going off my biased opinion. Well,. I'd buy em. And I'm not the biggest 1 fan.

He Got Game 13’s ... more iconic. More versatile in wearing with outfits
Sentimentally I have to agree there. I had them when I was younger when they first came out. But those Chis were something I always wanted back then. Never could get. I still have the SI mag clip with MJ against LA wearing those. I truly thought those were the elite 13 at that time.
s-l1600 (10).jpg

Last edited:
At least he is being honest. The history may not be as important. Which makes sense of JBs possible hesitation of certain releases.
You know what sucks? If they limited them people would be all over them, but if they didn’t then they would sit. I just want them to make them like that above with good leather and in decent amounts with dope packaging...the top of the box could be that pic of him stretching in them. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom