Can Tampa do it? EDIT THEY DID!

Barth
pimp.gif

Funny thing is...

Vikings still have a chance for that #1 seed.

If:
-Saints lose next week AT Carolina (Panthers are on a tear right now)
-Vikings win out (@Chicago tomorrow, home vs. NYG next week with the Giants playing for nothing now that they lost today)

Then the Vikings have the #1 seed.

Yeah, I know it's really unlikely but it's something to hope for at least. If the Saints can lose at the Superdome vs. the damn Buccaneers then thePanthers definitely have the capability of knocking them off in Carolina.

Probably won't happen though.

**None of ^that matters if the Vikings can't take care of business, which is something they haven't been doing lately.

I'm more impressed with the fact that they held NO to 17 points, and after that failed 4th down conversion they could've easily given up. Then theyforced a 3 and out to give themselves a chance.
eek.gif

FML. all I have to say. Here's to hoping Brett Favre continues to slowly tear down Minnesota game by game.

Well, the Bucs are basically out of the Suh sweepstakes now, but a win like that instills intagible amounts of confidence. They have to believe they can beatanyone if they're playing a 13-1 squad with something to play for in their house and winning. Now it's about tying those elements together and having asolid draft (loads of picks) and an effective free-agency (most cap space in the league). And if they pull the trigger and decide to go in a differentdirection with Bill Cowher, this team could have a quick turnaround.

As for the Saints, nothing can be excused from today. That team was considered unbeatable at home, now they play lethargically at home two weeks in a row. Andthe NFC is full of teams capable of making a move (Arizona, Philly, and Green Bay) and getting to the Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom