cannabis dispensaries

Well well well I did not know this thread existed in the desolate lands of the regional forum...

my two cents...

My top fav clubs... patient since 08'

Harborside SJ - concentrates, and the best sales on every sunday

Harborside Oak - clones, top shelves, no sales every sunday 
frown.gif

Elemental Wellness SJ - harborside vibe, less traffic, quality edibles and sales just about everyday

Green Door SF - #1 spot in the city so far, great edibles, affordable meds, super chill lobby.. (haven't been there for a few months but I heard there's volcanos and glass for patient use??? someone please verify)
Medithrive SF - Free joints for new members + 1 for yourself if you refer, the edible selection is weak, the meds are exceptional, not much sales here

NBD Newark - Cool staff +deal perks once your a regular, security is intimidating at first, best prices on meds with no tax on anything, great edibles,

I got info on some San Joaquin dispensaries as well not sure if they're still up and running tho..

Delivery Services

Pineapple Express - Horrible, always late, never brought what's asked,

Hightimes - The exact same as above, + 50% chance @ flaking,

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Green Door SF - #1 spot in the city so far, great edibles, affordable meds, super chill lobby.. (haven't been there for a few months but I heard there's volcanos and glass for patient use??? someone please verify)
This is true.

Check out Sparc as well. They have a great selection along with a nice sitting area with tables and Volcanos.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

This is true.

Check out Sparc as well. They have a great selection along with a nice sitting area with tables and Volcanos.

eek.gif
 Fasho! I'm there! Once my lady gets her card for her epilepsy we're definitely going to check-in on our city excursions. I always feel hella bad when they only let me in to get my meds.
frown.gif
 A few spots are coo tho they'll let her chill in the lobby but that's it no where else. 
Sparc you say has vapes too? Where is this that located SJ or SF?

I've heard of some place called the VaporRoom in either SF or Richmond. I forget which city, does anyone got any details on that?

Sparc and Vapor Room are located in SF.. and Yes Sparc has vapes. There's an area with a bench and tables for everyone to vape at.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

This is true.

eek.gif
 Fasho! I'm there! Once my lady gets her card for her epilepsy we're definitely going to check-in on our city excursions. I always feel hella bad when they only let me in to get my meds.
frown.gif
 A few spots are coo tho they'll let her chill in the lobby but that's it no where else. 
Sparc you say has vapes too? Where is this that located SJ or SF?

I've heard of some place called the VaporRoom in either SF or Richmond. I forget which city, does anyone got any details on that?
Sparc is in SF, as is The Vapor Room. I believe VR gives 4g eighths. My other favorite club in the City is Igzactly 420. Always great meds, good prices and a small lounge with a Volcano as well.

Anyone going to HempCon 2011 down in San Jose? I think it's this weekend on the 11th - 12th.

Is there a 215 area this year?

Any further details? Thanks in advance!

Anyone going to HempCon 2011 down in San Jose? I think it's this weekend on the 11th - 12th.

sounds interesting....
nerd.gif
 I may go. need moar info tho...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

sounds interesting....
nerd.gif
 I may go. need moar info tho...
pimp.gif

Well if it's anything like last year I have a little bit of insight, but not sure what all is featured this year.
Headshop Booths/Vendors, Recommendation Referrals (Discount Cards), Music, Food, 215 area (with wristband), Grow Equipment/Supplies, Free Stuff,

Admission was $20 last year @ the Cow Palace.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

I've never hit on a volcano, do you still taste the flavors?
MUCH more than burning, even hitting a bong. Every strain tastes different when you vape.

friend goes to Buddy's Cannibis in SJ. He says they only sell high grade = pricey. but it never disappoints as i smoke with him whenever he picks up something new.

note:they sell mostly sativa, only a couple indica strains

Any good places to get evaluated? I want a card that can get me into any dispenscary. Although I'd like for it to be discreet, I want to be absolutely sure that the names of the patients they collect are not being given to Big Brother.

Thats my only beef with this matter. I don't my name being on any Gov't list and classified as a medical marijuana user.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does the name on the MMC have to have your official name or can it have an alias? Do you need to show your California ID and MMC when buying?

TIA Fellas

^has to be your name. and you have to give your id whenever you go to a new dispensary so they can verify you.

I don't ##*# with anything but Harborside in Oakland and Elemental Wellness in Milpitas/San Jose (try the Jamaican Lion 
pimp.gif
)

Just came back from Greenway420. Go see Dr. Khan I got my card in 15 min. I went to Green Door and copped some Platinum OG Kush
pimp.gif
. I was going to get Platinum Cookies but it wasn't on the menu for today.

^How much did that evaluation cost? I've been meaning to find a cure for all my ailments, but haven't had the time.
nerd.gif

^ it was $90... just say you saw them on yelp. Green Door is a 2 min walk. When you go to Green Door tell them it's your first time there and they will hook it up with an edible. I copped a brownie and a rice crispy.

4fxq50.jpg

Dr. Khan is that dude...

does anything which dispensary has any Platinum Cookies or Girl Scout Cookies?

anyone cop a trippy stick?...(a portable vaporizer that vapes hash oil)...still debating don't know if i wanna cop, wanted to see if anyone here copped....

i have a magic flight box...and i have no complaints.

picked up the ivapor today. i've been using it all day too. I had the mflb and sold it. Used it once and didnt like it. The ivapo, imo, is way more discreet and easier to use than the mflb. Cost is about the same, and the cartridges cost anywhere from $35-50, from what I've seen. Each cartridge is equivalent to an 8th of flowers. Tested at 86% THC.

Originally Posted by Curtis Jackson

^ it was $90... just say you saw them on yelp. Green Door is a 2 min walk. When you go to Green Door tell them it's your first time there and they will hook it up with an edible. I copped a brownie and a rice crispy.

4fxq50.jpg

Dr. Khan is that dude...

does anything which dispensary has any Platinum Cookies or Girl Scout Cookies?
hemp center

Back
Top Bottom