cannabis dispensaries

Best vaporizer after the volcano? I cheaped out when I got mine years ago, 59.99 on Telegraph. Trying to replace it with something with some quality.

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

anyone cop a trippy stick?...(a portable vaporizer that vapes hash oil)...still debating don't know if i wanna cop, wanted to see if anyone here copped....

i have a magic flight box...and i have no complaints.
me and my boy went to frisco to go get one they were sold out
they said that they sell fast

had the trippy stick.. dont get it... get the omnicron.. the trippy stick has glycerin and cotton in the cartridge. the omnicron has their own cartridges that you can fill your own oils or waxes with.. ppl have said to get over 700 hits off a full gram and over 350 off half of gram.. only thing is that it's a little bit longer than the trippy stick/ ivapor

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Best vaporizer after the volcano? I cheaped out when I got mine years ago, 59.99 on Telegraph. Trying to replace it with something with some quality.

try the extreme q vaporizer by arizer. cost is anywhere from 150-300. comes with a lifetime warranty on the heating element.  and it does bags and also has whips if you prefer that.  ive had mine almost a year and have no complaints at all

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

had the trippy stick.. dont get it... get the omnicron.. the trippy stick has glycerin and cotton in the cartridge. the omnicron has their own cartridges that you can fill your own oils or waxes with.. ppl have said to get over 700 hits off a full gram and over 350 off half of gram.. only thing is that it's a little bit longer than the trippy stick/ ivapor

this. 
plus the refill cartridges are hard to find...like finding a 18 year old virgin in the bay. 
tired.gif

^ i heard that the ivapor company is getting shut down as well, and thats why the cartridges arent showing up as much as they use too

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

this. 
plus the refill cartridges are hard to find...like finding a 18 year old virgin in the bay. 
tired.gif

Interesting....any dispensaries have the omnicron?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

try the extreme q vaporizer by arizer. cost is anywhere from 150-300. comes with a lifetime warranty on the heating element.  and it does bags and also has whips if you prefer that.  ive had mine almost a year and have no complaints at all

Goodlook, will check it out.

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

this. 
tired.gif

Interesting....any dispensaries have the omnicron?

where u located at? i think in san jose, sj patients groups have them and they also have pre filled cartridges.  i think vapor room and green door have them as well. and elemental.. im sure more dispensaries have them. ill have to check and will post in here

I got a ATMOS vapor pen for sale. They retail for $100-$120 + the carts. 
 $100 takes it. PM me

The omnicrons carts work with em too. 

Just got back from the Hercules Health Center. Nice spot, good selection and OK pricing. Got some Purple Chronic and some Casey Jones.

Originally Posted by wcghost

who has tried PLATINUM COOKIES?! (its a strain)

holy crap.
Platinum Cookies are real good 
pimp.gif

Green Door SF always sells out of the Girl Scouts Cookies real quick.

Dat Berry White is
pimp.gif
. I might need to invest in a magic light box. Cheapest I seen is 99$, any tips on where to buy?

Thinking about getting a prop 215 NT summit. What club has the best lounge that you guys know of? Heard green door has an upstairs but I haven't been to any dispensaries in SF yet.

Anyone down? Must be prop 215 legal.

greendoor, best lounge in the city.. they dont care about pulling out a phone . Stepping out, or whatever. they cool 

Back
Top Bottom