cars drive from point a to point b whips stunt from point a to point b

pimp.gif
it aint nothing like sitting high

and anybody can live in a ragedy house no matter what type of car they drive

Outside of the dude wavin the gun...that was nice vid. I like seein all that. We got a lifted caprice in my city but its on lil A!! 20"s and looks stupid.way too much rubber on that thing.

1zyzfgi.jpg
this is what it look like now, I'm about to get it painted lime green though.....right now itflops from purple to gray

and to guys talking about getting pulled over this is the south your !$$ will get pulled over in an s550.

Originally Posted by Senor Fresco

those cars would get you laughed at here in cali. but the bay loves that though smh
Why would they laugh at you if the love it?
laugh.gif

Yo Keith them rims are
pimp.gif
my dude... I'm still tryna find some rims for my car after I get my system installed.

f1z8lj.jpg

what do you recommend
nerd.gif

those cars would get you laughed at here in cali. but the bay loves that though smh

guys in cali ride lowriders on 15's that shhhh is lame down here you will get laughed at for driving something on 15's

spot you can't go wrong with 22's on that thing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

spot you can't go wrong with 22's on that thing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea I was definitely thinkin 22's... but which ones would match best?

I don't know $+#+ about rims
laugh.gif

atl of course�
Eh.

You can have that. I'd rather roll with the BMW through Buckhead or Atlantic Station with a Spelman chick riding shotgun
pimp.gif

To each his own.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

atl of course�
Eh.

You can have that. I'd rather roll with the BMW through Buckhead or Atlantic Station with a Spelman chick riding shotgun
pimp.gif

To each his own.
fine with me and I will be in a 96 impala ( saw a grip of them in buck head)with that same chick the next day + a clark atlanta chick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had to +1 up you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man in the red hat was reckless with the 9mm sig...just pushing it in everybody's face.
Guy in the blue box looked like he thought that it was over when the S&W came up to eye level
roll.gif

Do these cats know that Obama is president?

ive been to ATL a few times now....................i seen A LOT more luxury whips. its like the down south nyc. must not be as big as houston with that trend

besides that it was challengers with rims (which were real clean). nothin crazy.

1zyzfgi.jpg
this is what it look like now, I'm about to get it painted lime green though.....right now it flops from purple to gray

and to guys talking about getting pulled over this is the south your !$$ will get pulled over in an s550.
tell em bruh.

One of my dudes pushes a Magnum on 24's and gets stopped constantly. I mean, even if you riding clean, and u pass by the police and they see thatyou're black. You're gettin pulled over.
smh.gif

I stop watching after the dude in the RED HAT kept coming in pointing the gun like a freakin herb .. like dude are you serious? is it the 1st time you seen orheld a gun?

P.S. Best vehicle I saw was a Range Rover driven by a fem at the beginning

Good post OP!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Reminds me of my days back in Memphis when I used to "flick" in the Regal.

I'm 28 now with a fiance and a 2yo but I'm secretly plotting to get a mid 80's model Monte Carlo SS with T-Tops or just completely chop the top.That is gonna be my weekend car.

Back
Top Bottom