cars drive from point a to point b whips stunt from point a to point b

Joined Jun 18, 2007
i used to love these cars, the big wheels and @$^#... then i look back and wonder what the hell was wrong with me..

Joined Jan 26, 2009
nothing was wrong with you......you just wanted to stunt
....I wish I could find the vid when they was in the exotic cars

Joined Jun 5, 2008
Euro >>>

I can respect cities' car cultures and all, but some of them dudes riding rims can NOT drive
word to Thousandaire
. Dudes swerve on purpose likethat %@*# is fun and stay skipping red lights late as HELL

South > __ though

Joined Aug 16, 2007
Just copped a T-Top yesterday will post pic soon no motor 350 turbo trans.
and just made arrangements for the motor for $800. It's a 383.My 2nd MC SS project had a hard top but really wanted T-top patience is a virtue I guess gotthe t-top brother.... hard top was an '86 my t-top is an '88

Joined Jan 22, 2008
never saw what so good about those car, the customizing work on them is interesting but most if not all are way overdone.

and I hate seeing those cop car (crown victorias interceptors etc) on lift kits, IMO it just looks stupid

jdm>>>>

Joined Sep 17, 2007
Thats T top monty is crazy. But honestly these cars are like wearing a sign that says pull me over and harass me.

Joined Jan 7, 2009
Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Thats T top monty is crazy. But honestly these cars are like wearing a sign that says pull me over and harass me.
that goes with most oldschools though. you can get pulled over for being the wrong color

Joined Mar 11, 2004
The more stock it looks the greater value so putting stupid rims on a classic car is just sad. Those rims in the video look plastic not a good look so ghetto

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Originally Posted by infamousod

that's cool cept most of those dudes live in a house like this:

hey, the more money you have leftover for the whip and blowin on stupid *%%*. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you comfy.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now