Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

- probably been said in here, but always complain if there's something you're not happy with... whether it's amazon, cable, etc. but especially when flying. if there's anything wrong with your flight experience, they'll usually give you a voucher or miles.

- back when i had to pay for A/C in my apartment, i'd leave my hallway door open so I could use the building A/C instead :lol:

- i buy generics / store brand for most things

- whenever i get food at a cafeteria, i take an extra set of plastic silverware, napkins, sugar packets, etc., and add them to my stash

- use grocery bags for trash bags

I finally copped a mix value bag of store brand chips a couple weeks ago. They are amazing omg

I’m reminded by this situation with me and my good friend were hosting a bbq party. We were food shopping and I decided to buy Nathan hot dogs with my money. their isn’t a store brand or any other brand hot dogs that i know that taste the same like nathan hot dogs which are a-lot more expensive. My friend was like why you buying that when you can get the cheapest one. Told him straight up im the one who’s gonna be eating the food too and these hot dogs taste way better. So he decided to one up me and brought the store brand hot dogs.

Later that night during the bbq we grill the hot dogs, immediately people wanted the nathan hot dogs, while the store brand hot dogs were either half eaten or thrown away cause it tasted bad.

He was mad asf.

Last edited:
Y'all got an iPic by you? Ours doesn't have people checking tickets and the whole appeal of them are their reclining couch seats so nobody will sit in the regular seats in the front. You can literally go in and watch a movie in those seats for free and nobody will know.

The store brand cereals taste off. I wanted to try the stop & shop version of fruit loops and wish I bought fruit loops instead.

FTR the sandwich method worked at check-in. Slipped her a 20 between my ID and card and she upgraded my room and removed resort fees. Pretty significant.
You do this if someone else is near them? Hatin coworkers is a thing for sure

Do you do this when there is a man at the counter?

I overthink thingd, so If I pull up to the counter and there is an older white lady, I would assume she would reject it. :lol:

@ecook0808

A debt collector was calling my aunt.
When he asked "Is Susan there?", she responded with "um, she passed away." He said, "Oh, I'm so sorry" and never called again. She did that with all other debt collectors that called.

A debt collector was calling my aunt.
When he asked "Is Susan there?", she responded with "um, she passed away." He said, "Oh, I'm so sorry" and never called again. She did that with all other debt collectors that called.
That doesn't cancel the debt, and if she actually died, the debt goes to her family. which could possibly be you.....

Debt collector like:
giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
That doesn't cancel the debt, and if she actually died, the debt goes to her family. which could possibly be you.....

Debt collector like:
giphy (3).gif

no it doesn't.

If any of all are ever in collections, the first thing to do is to verify the debt. Send a letter thru certified mail and wait for a response (certified from them) if not...you can always dispute it on your credit report.

Some of the stuff in this thread is downright theft.

and that's okay

and if she actually died, the debt goes to her family

This is false, legally your aunt is her own entity just as you are your own entity. Lenders can repossess items from her estate to recoup their loss but unless you have a joint account or co-signed a loan under no circumstance are you responsible for her debt

Back
Top Bottom