Chris Brown aint fooling me!

The murderer of my eldest brother, i've come to forgive. My own father, guilty of domestic abuse, i've come to forgive. By that alone, i can't respect the stance of many. Right wrong or indifferent, if you admit, account, and repent for you sin, forgiveness is foreseeable.

The murderer of my eldest brother, i've come to forgive. My own father, guilty of domestic abuse, i've come to forgive. By that alone, i can't respect the stance of many. Right wrong or indifferent, if you admit, account, and repent for you sin, forgiveness is foreseeable.

Originally Posted by WILKS592

Damn let Him live his life. People like charlie sheen got arrested for hitting his wife and people forgave him why not chris?

Charlie Sheens core market isn't teenage girlS and young women. It's perfectly understandable that some people are still mad at him. Charlie Sheen could make an action movie and people could run out see and it's not a big deal. For Breezy to beat up Rihanna and others to tell people to get over it isn't really fair. He makes music for women so it isn't surprising that some don't want to support him anymore.R Kelley I'll give you but Kobe and Mikes core fan base aren't women. So of course they go on.

Originally Posted by WILKS592

Damn let Him live his life. People like charlie sheen got arrested for hitting his wife and people forgave him why not chris?

Charlie Sheens core market isn't teenage girlS and young women. It's perfectly understandable that some people are still mad at him. Charlie Sheen could make an action movie and people could run out see and it's not a big deal. For Breezy to beat up Rihanna and others to tell people to get over it isn't really fair. He makes music for women so it isn't surprising that some don't want to support him anymore.R Kelley I'll give you but Kobe and Mikes core fan base aren't women. So of course they go on.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

LOL really, really?

So if I slap your arm this makes you have the right to knock me out? OK, well then if you knock me out I'm going to wake up and get my 12 gauge out my trunk. See the failure in your logic?

Why did you say this "Every action will produce an equal or greater reaction." like it was a physics law? LOL its, every action has an EQUAL and opposite reaction.
Why extreme the situation? Obviously I am referring to being hit in the face dude.

LOL really, really?

So if I slap your arm this makes you have the right to knock me out? OK, well then if you knock me out I'm going to wake up and get my 12 gauge out my trunk. See the failure in your logic?

Why did you say this "Every action will produce an equal or greater reaction." like it was a physics law? LOL its, every action has an EQUAL and opposite reaction.
Why extreme the situation? Obviously I am referring to being hit in the face dude.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL really, really?

Same can be said about your reasoning. Why extreme the situation? Obviously we are referring to being slapped by a female much smaller than you and both of you know it don't hurt, and her intention is not to hurt you. Greater reaction is your reasoning. she slaps you you knock her out, a greater reaction to that is well you know...

Trust me girls are not dumb they know it doesn't hurt us when they hit us. They are just trying to take out their frustrations. If they wanted to hurt you they would bring a large kitchen knife.

Doesn't justify them hitting us though, don't get me twisted

LOL really, really?

Same can be said about your reasoning. Why extreme the situation? Obviously we are referring to being slapped by a female much smaller than you and both of you know it don't hurt, and her intention is not to hurt you. Greater reaction is your reasoning. she slaps you you knock her out, a greater reaction to that is well you know...

Trust me girls are not dumb they know it doesn't hurt us when they hit us. They are just trying to take out their frustrations. If they wanted to hurt you they would bring a large kitchen knife.

Doesn't justify them hitting us though, don't get me twisted

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Rkelly
Mike tyson
Kobe bryant

All raped women and are moved on with their life.
R. Kelly raped somebody?
laugh.gif

We all know Mike was set up, and Kobe was def consensual.

Rkelly
Mike tyson
Kobe bryant

R. Kelly raped somebody?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Rkelly
Mike tyson
Kobe bryant

R. Kelly raped somebody?
laugh.gif

statutory....and it may even go back to Aaliyah (depending on if they were married or not)

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Rkelly
Mike tyson
Kobe bryant

R. Kelly raped somebody?
laugh.gif

statutory....and it may even go back to Aaliyah (depending on if they were married or not)

So if I slap Shaq should he hit me back? Serious question?
Shaq aint a boxer so his hands aren't considered deadly weapons. If it's a slap in the face, he should slap the #$%@ out of you for slapping him. Simple as that.

Why would you slap Shaq anyway?

Rkelly (Allegedly, I mean was he convicted? Did he settle?)
Mike tyson (I wouldn't say he had the best life in moving on. Although I hope he keeps persevering)
Kobe bryant (Yeah he's a rapist)

Shaq aint a boxer so his hands aren't considered deadly weapons. If it's a slap in the face, he should slap the #$%@ out of you for slapping him. Simple as that.

Rkelly (Allegedly, I mean was he convicted? Did he settle?)
Mike tyson (I wouldn't say he had the best life in moving on. Although I hope he keeps persevering)
Kobe bryant (Yeah he's a rapist)

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Say if Shaq grabbed my woman's butt in the club or something and I smacked him.

My point was in response to dude asking me why I would hit a woman that is much smaller than me. Which is why I asked him about Shaq. Would SHaq be wrong for hitting me back since I am WAY smaller than him? I addressed this before, if we are going to use the, "Men should hit women because they are much stronger" card, then why doesn't that logic apply when comparing two men or two women?

My point was in response to dude asking me why I would hit a woman that is much smaller than me. Which is why I asked him about Shaq. Would SHaq be wrong for hitting me back since I am WAY smaller than him? I addressed this before, if we are going to use the, "Men should hit women because they are much stronger" card, then why doesn't that logic apply when comparing two men or two women?

I dont doubt that his tears were genuine. This was his idol.

But the performance itself was a callculated PR move

Back
Top Bottom