Chris Brown aint fooling me!

Damn let Him live his life. People like charlie sheen got arrested for hitting his wife and people forgave him why not chris?

Damn let Him live his life. People like charlie sheen got arrested for hitting his wife and people forgave him why not chris?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

HazelNut, do you have any official documentation that the police report you posted is 100%? Who wrote it?

And who was defending his actions in this thread? Blinks simply said he understood why he hit her, based on the premise that she hit him first.

According to the affidavit she gave to the LAPD.

Here is the official document:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0305093brown1.html

Also, remember that Chris Brown plead guilty, so he basically agrees with this report.

No, she did not hit him first. He laid his hand on her first. My point was that even if she did, he is saying he does not fault him for retaliating even though he took it too far. So, let's say she slapped him on the face, so then what kind of force would it be justifiable or "understandable" for him to retaliate?

HazelNut, do you have any official documentation that the police report you posted is 100%? Who wrote it?

And who was defending his actions in this thread? Blinks simply said he understood why he hit her, based on the premise that she hit him first.

Also, remember that Chris Brown plead guilty, so he basically agrees with this report.

No, she did not hit him first. He laid his hand on her first. My point was that even if she did, he is saying he does not fault him for retaliating even though he took it too far. So, let's say she slapped him on the face, so then what kind of force would it be justifiable or "understandable" for him to retaliate?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

No, she did not hit him first. He land his hand on her first. My point was that even if she did, he is saying he does not fault him for retaliating even though he took it too far. So, let's say she slapped him on the face, so then what kind of force would it be justifiable or "understandable" for him to retaliate?

Oh ok, I was just wondering where you got that from. That is all.

In regards to you question, I think if anyone hits anyone else they are liable to get knocked the hell out. That is just my personal beliefs. I think it is justified for CB to smack the hell out of Rhianna if she hit him first. Yes. Once that boundary is crossed, ethics/morals are all out of the window. She wasn't a "lady" when she hit him so she can't be a "lady" when she is about to get it. Every action will produce an equal or greater reaction. Little girls need to be taught that. And if it was my daughter, and she told me some boy hit her, I will FIRST ask her if she hit him and go from there.

And also, just because someone pleads guilty to a crime doesn't mean they agree with a police report. You can watch Law & Order to know that.
laugh.gif
But that is beside the point.

No, she did not hit him first. He land his hand on her first. My point was that even if she did, he is saying he does not fault him for retaliating even though he took it too far. So, let's say she slapped him on the face, so then what kind of force would it be justifiable or "understandable" for him to retaliate?

In regards to you question, I think if anyone hits anyone else they are liable to get knocked the hell out. That is just my personal beliefs. I think it is justified for CB to smack the hell out of Rhianna if she hit him first. Yes. Once that boundary is crossed, ethics/morals are all out of the window. She wasn't a "lady" when she hit him so she can't be a "lady" when she is about to get it. Every action will produce an equal or greater reaction. Little girls need to be taught that. And if it was my daughter, and she told me some boy hit her, I will FIRST ask her if she hit him and go from there.

And also, just because someone pleads guilty to a crime doesn't mean they agree with a police report. You can watch Law & Order to know that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah
Biting and all that ? That's fury

If u are gonna put hands on a female it has to be more of a subdue the individual or one pop in the mouth type thing

When u start fighting a female and use moves dudes can't even do in MMA there's a problem

Son did his time, so it's whatever

laugh.gif
Nah

If u are gonna put hands on a female it has to be more of a subdue the individual or one pop in the mouth type thing

When u start fighting a female and use moves dudes can't even do in MMA there's a problem

Dang i cant believe all of yall bought that lol.. How he lip syncing the entire performance then camera on him he trying to sing live but he cant cause he crying?? lol stop it breezy

He Killed it tho and i dont blame him for the stunt especially seeing that all you fools bought it lol and are feeling sorry for him.. I was like yall at first when it came out because we never heard his side but Rihanna went on countless shows telling her side and bashing him.. He still didnt tell his side but he owned up to everything so if he owned up to everything why would i make excuses for him and what i think happened when he owned up smh.. And why would u bite a female anyway or anybody lol smh thats herb status

Originally Posted by Gordonson

smh.gif
@ Just finding any reason to hate.

If he wasn't famous, no one would have ever gave a damn about him getting into that altercation in the first place, so why is it that because he IS a celebrity, he's no longer able to make mistakes?

But anyway, my man killed that performance, and I definitely think that the tears are real.

The song comes on, a very emotional song in it's own right, and then there's the huge crowd humming and singing along. Maybe it finally hit him that his idol is dead, maybe it DID have something to do with how well the song can be applied to himself, etc.

But I doubt that it was a PR choice, considering that the people who don't like him for something that has nothing to do with them, STILL won't like him after some emotional performance at an award show.
No one is finding reasons they just do hate.

Actually, I don't like anyone that beats women famous or not. Its matters cause he is a celebrity that influences our children, eg. teaches our daughters its ok to get beat, and our sons its ok to beat as long as you can sing and dance. How in the eff do you guys miss that fact?

Dang i cant believe all of yall bought that lol.. How he lip syncing the entire performance then camera on him he trying to sing live but he cant cause he crying?? lol stop it breezy

He Killed it tho and i dont blame him for the stunt especially seeing that all you fools bought it lol and are feeling sorry for him.. I was like yall at first when it came out because we never heard his side but Rihanna went on countless shows telling her side and bashing him.. He still didnt tell his side but he owned up to everything so if he owned up to everything why would i make excuses for him and what i think happened when he owned up smh.. And why would u bite a female anyway or anybody lol smh thats herb status

Originally Posted by Gordonson

smh.gif
@ Just finding any reason to hate.

If he wasn't famous, no one would have ever gave a damn about him getting into that altercation in the first place, so why is it that because he IS a celebrity, he's no longer able to make mistakes?

But anyway, my man killed that performance, and I definitely think that the tears are real.

The song comes on, a very emotional song in it's own right, and then there's the huge crowd humming and singing along. Maybe it finally hit him that his idol is dead, maybe it DID have something to do with how well the song can be applied to himself, etc.

But I doubt that it was a PR choice, considering that the people who don't like him for something that has nothing to do with them, STILL won't like him after some emotional performance at an award show.
No one is finding reasons they just do hate.

Actually, I don't like anyone that beats women famous or not. Its matters cause he is a celebrity that influences our children, eg. teaches our daughters its ok to get beat, and our sons its ok to beat as long as you can sing and dance. How in the eff do you guys miss that fact?

The only person who should hate Chris brown is Rihanna.

If she doesn't hate him why waste your time doing so ?

Don't like him, then ignore him.

The only person who should hate Chris brown is Rihanna.

If she doesn't hate him why waste your time doing so ?

Don't like him, then ignore him.

laugh.gif

I doubt that if you had a daughter who slapped her boyfriend/spouse on the face during an argument and then he punches her out and gives her a black eye that you will be ok with him retaliating that way. So, that is where it is hard to argue where to cross the line. If she slapped him, then he can hold her and restrain her. But, you say it is understandable if he gives her a black eye for her slapping him in the face? Unless he is being brutally attacked and he has to strike back due to self-defense, that is understandable. That is because when it comes to men, since they are stronger, they are bound to use excessive and greater force which will be detrimental. There is a difference when it comes to retaliation vs. self-defense.

Women should not hit men first either.

Well, yea, you are right, it does not mean he agrees with the report. But, still, he did plead guilty.

laugh.gif

I doubt that if you had a daughter who slapped her boyfriend/spouse on the face during an argument and then he punches her out and gives her a black eye that you will be ok with him retaliating that way. So, that is where it is hard to argue where to cross the line. If she slapped him, then he can hold her and restrain her. But, you say it is understandable if he gives her a black eye for her slapping him in the face? Unless he is being brutally attacked and he has to strike back due to self-defense, that is understandable. That is because when it comes to men, since they are stronger, they are bound to use excessive and greater force which will be detrimental. There is a difference when it comes to retaliation vs. self-defense.

Women should not hit men first either.

Well, yea, you are right, it does not mean he agrees with the report. But, still, he did plead guilty.

I am not understanding why people feel the need to hold a grudge against the man. He made a big mistake. He is sorry. Why are you continuing to find reasons to hate him for it? Move on people, others make mistakes. You forgive people closer to you for doing things worse than that, but you are willing to hold a grudge against a man that will never even speak in your direction? Why? What are you gaining/benefiting from not forgiving him? I don't understand that.

I heard the news and said, "DAmn" and that is it. I don't know these people to HATE them or to not F with them. People and their emotional attachments to folks they don't even know is so funny. That is Hollywood for you though.

I stated this already, but its because he is an influence to our children and gives the wrong ideas to them. I don't understand why you all can't see that.

I am not understanding why people feel the need to hold a grudge against the man. He made a big mistake. He is sorry. Why are you continuing to find reasons to hate him for it? Move on people, others make mistakes. You forgive people closer to you for doing things worse than that, but you are willing to hold a grudge against a man that will never even speak in your direction? Why? What are you gaining/benefiting from not forgiving him? I don't understand that.

I heard the news and said, "DAmn" and that is it. I don't know these people to HATE them or to not F with them. People and their emotional attachments to folks they don't even know is so funny. That is Hollywood for you though.

I stated this already, but its because he is an influence to our children and gives the wrong ideas to them. I don't understand why you all can't see that.

You girls could learn a thing or two from Chris Breezy.
Most of you cant even put on lipstick while driving without hitting something...notice how he never lost control of the car while he did what he did.

You girls could learn a thing or two from Chris Breezy.
Most of you cant even put on lipstick while driving without hitting something...notice how he never lost control of the car while he did what he did.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Nah

Exactly. I do not agree the pop in the mouth thing though.

He kept banging her head against the car window, punching her in the face multiple times, put her in a headlock, bit her ear, CHOCKED her due the point she became unconscious, told her he was going to kill her.

In the report, it is said he laid his hands on her first....But let's say she hit him first after reading those text messages, then started to yell at him and slapped him on the shoulder or the face, so it is understandable he would retaliated the way he did?
grin.gif
 For a slap across the face?

Back
Top Bottom