Chris Brown aint fooling me!

lock this nonsense up. you mean to tell me you wouldnt get choked up if you just did a tribute to someone you idolized on national tv?

lock this nonsense up. you mean to tell me you wouldnt get choked up if you just did a tribute to someone you idolized on national tv?

alex2182 wrote:
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

alex2182 wrote:
yall gotta admit tho crying before the song started was suspect

how is it suspect? the man is his idol...half the world cried when that man died...

Just in case you didnt kno he died a yr ago (not sayin that its totally wrong but half the ppl have dealt wit it), id understand if he did this last year cuz anything cud get ppl choked up on MJ but come on the song starts and hes already emotional and cant sing the song, it most likely will be the best MJ tribute ever but he cud have at least said a good line of song boi was dying   

thanks for that...here i am thinkin he died yesterday...

the anniversary of his death was just this past friday...you think people didn't tear up all over again w/his stuff all over the radio? CB never got to do a tribute cuz people still werent +$!!+% with him like that...he finally got a chance to give tribute to his idol...like someone said...chris ain't smart enough to fake that...not that well...he's not that great of a singer so i'm kinda glad he cried...probably would have butchered that song

.....was moreso about him making it back to that stage again, in front of his "peers"
i think was part of it too...

alex2182 wrote:
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

alex2182 wrote:
yall gotta admit tho crying before the song started was suspect

how is it suspect? the man is his idol...half the world cried when that man died...

Just in case you didnt kno he died a yr ago (not sayin that its totally wrong but half the ppl have dealt wit it), id understand if he did this last year cuz anything cud get ppl choked up on MJ but come on the song starts and hes already emotional and cant sing the song, it most likely will be the best MJ tribute ever but he cud have at least said a good line of song boi was dying   

thanks for that...here i am thinkin he died yesterday...

the anniversary of his death was just this past friday...you think people didn't tear up all over again w/his stuff all over the radio? CB never got to do a tribute cuz people still werent +$!!+% with him like that...he finally got a chance to give tribute to his idol...like someone said...chris ain't smart enough to fake that...not that well...he's not that great of a singer so i'm kinda glad he cried...probably would have butchered that song

.....was moreso about him making it back to that stage again, in front of his "peers"
i think was part of it too...

It's an uplifting song, one that should have been performed whether or not C was the chosen performer.

You got to be stone cold if knowing the situation you've been through, you can get on stage and perform "that" song without some personal emotion spilling out.

It's more likely that BET "made" him do this song for self-realization and accountability.

It's an uplifting song, one that should have been performed whether or not C was the chosen performer.

You got to be stone cold if knowing the situation you've been through, you can get on stage and perform "that" song without some personal emotion spilling out.

It's more likely that BET "made" him do this song for self-realization and accountability.

To make the crying appear authentic, Chris' manager probably told him to think about where his career has gone after the Rihanna incident. I guess it didn't fool enough people. I'm rooting for him though, you can't deny he has talent.

To make the crying appear authentic, Chris' manager probably told him to think about where his career has gone after the Rihanna incident. I guess it didn't fool enough people. I'm rooting for him though, you can't deny he has talent.

lol...son was doing a "dance" tribute, than they decided to play Man In The Mirror??? i don't recall Mike busting out any moves during that track...def a stunt...dude got yall fooled

lol...son was doing a "dance" tribute, than they decided to play Man In The Mirror??? i don't recall Mike busting out any moves during that track...def a stunt...dude got yall fooled

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

To dead this whole dance tribute theory, C is singing when he first comes out in the blue. The performance is a combination.

To dead this whole dance tribute theory, C is singing when he first comes out in the blue. The performance is a combination.

seriously its not like his crying wud affect his dancing (which was perfect) they cut to victims (which i thought were commercials) then he's mumbling all before the beat comes on if you're rehearsing this wat do you tell chris brown to do during "Man in the Mirror" sing the song, thats not wat the tribute was about they prolly told him to get real cinematic wit it and there u have it. I just dont know how ya'll sayin this about his idol like he doesnt do MJ impersonations every chance he gets and why would wait to get on the BET Awards a year later to release feelings you held in 

seriously its not like his crying wud affect his dancing (which was perfect) they cut to victims (which i thought were commercials) then he's mumbling all before the beat comes on if you're rehearsing this wat do you tell chris brown to do during "Man in the Mirror" sing the song, thats not wat the tribute was about they prolly told him to get real cinematic wit it and there u have it. I just dont know how ya'll sayin this about his idol like he doesnt do MJ impersonations every chance he gets and why would wait to get on the BET Awards a year later to release feelings you held in 

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

Originally Posted by doyung9

A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.

B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to to forgive them, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.
Naa it would have ended quicker if it was a stunt, he couldnt pull it together. DMX had real issues and a lifetime scared but he pulled it together faster on stage than breezy
laugh.gif
Not saying it was or wasn't, but if it was a stunt that would be the point, to not hold it together. So ya your reasoning kinda fails.

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

Originally Posted by doyung9

A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.

B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to to forgive them, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.
Naa it would have ended quicker if it was a stunt, he couldnt pull it together. DMX had real issues and a lifetime scared but he pulled it together faster on stage than breezy
laugh.gif
Not saying it was or wasn't, but if it was a stunt that would be the point, to not hold it together. So ya your reasoning kinda fails.

Originally Posted by alex2182

son...what are you talking about? you thinking too hard. Seriously..and they didnt let him do it last year supposedly because Jay Z stopped them from letting him. Of course hes gonna cry finally being able to pay homage.

Originally Posted by alex2182

son...what are you talking about? you thinking too hard. Seriously..and they didnt let him do it last year supposedly because Jay Z stopped them from letting him. Of course hes gonna cry finally being able to pay homage.

Back
Top Bottom