Chris Brown aint fooling me!

smh.gif
@ Just finding any reason to hate.

If he wasn't famous, no one would have ever gave a damn about him getting into that altercation in the first place, so why is it that because he IS a celebrity, he's no longer able to make mistakes?

But anyway, my man killed that performance, and I definitely think that the tears are real.

The song comes on, a very emotional song in it's own right, and then there's the huge crowd humming and singing along. Maybe it finally hit him that his idol is dead, maybe it DID have something to do with how well the song can be applied to himself, etc.

But I doubt that it was a PR choice, considering that the people who don't like him for something that has nothing to do with them, STILL won't like him after some emotional performance at an award show.

smh.gif
@ Just finding any reason to hate.

If he wasn't famous, no one would have ever gave a damn about him getting into that altercation in the first place, so why is it that because he IS a celebrity, he's no longer able to make mistakes?

But anyway, my man killed that performance, and I definitely think that the tears are real.

The song comes on, a very emotional song in it's own right, and then there's the huge crowd humming and singing along. Maybe it finally hit him that his idol is dead, maybe it DID have something to do with how well the song can be applied to himself, etc.

But I doubt that it was a PR choice, considering that the people who don't like him for something that has nothing to do with them, STILL won't like him after some emotional performance at an award show.

I am not understanding why people feel the need to hold a grudge against the man. He made a big mistake. He is sorry. Why are you continuing to find reasons to hate him for it? Move on people, others make mistakes. You forgive people closer to you for doing things worse than that, but you are willing to hold a grudge against a man that will never even speak in your direction? Why? What are you gaining/benefiting from not forgiving him? I don't understand that.

I heard the news and said, "DAmn" and that is it. I don't know these people to HATE them or to not F with them. People and their emotional attachments to folks they don't even know is so funny. That is Hollywood for you though.

I am not understanding why people feel the need to hold a grudge against the man. He made a big mistake. He is sorry. Why are you continuing to find reasons to hate him for it? Move on people, others make mistakes. You forgive people closer to you for doing things worse than that, but you are willing to hold a grudge against a man that will never even speak in your direction? Why? What are you gaining/benefiting from not forgiving him? I don't understand that.

I heard the news and said, "DAmn" and that is it. I don't know these people to HATE them or to not F with them. People and their emotional attachments to folks they don't even know is so funny. That is Hollywood for you though.

Simply put Chris Brown killed it...If you think the tears were fake then you got issues. CB got his career back last night with that performance...

Simply put Chris Brown killed it...If you think the tears were fake then you got issues. CB got his career back last night with that performance...

I'm no Chris Brown fan, but that performance was very impressive,
smokin.gif

Even though he showed up to MJ's funeral dressed like a 12 year old,
grin.gif

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with DC.
Couln't have worded my response better.

I don't believe in hitting women, and I wouldn't do it myself.  I have patience, and when that wears out I walk away.  I could understand how some dudes snap.  Granted, there are some men who beat women, just for the sake of beating women.  From all accounts Rihanna wasn't innocent in all this, however, to society, since she is a female, she gets a pass.

I'm no Chris Brown fan, but that performance was very impressive,
smokin.gif

Even though he showed up to MJ's funeral dressed like a 12 year old,
grin.gif

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with DC.
Couln't have worded my response better.

I don't believe in hitting women, and I wouldn't do it myself.  I have patience, and when that wears out I walk away.  I could understand how some dudes snap.  Granted, there are some men who beat women, just for the sake of beating women.  From all accounts Rihanna wasn't innocent in all this, however, to society, since she is a female, she gets a pass.

straight act. To those saying "he ain't smart enough", that's why he has a manager and an agent to make those decisions for him.

straight act. To those saying "he ain't smart enough", that's why he has a manager and an agent to make those decisions for him.

I don't get the notion of making him out to be a raving lunatic. Rihanna admitted to hitting the dude. Everyone goes around with the saying "Well that still doesn't give him the right" , and I agree to an extent. He took it a bit far with his retaliation, but I don't fault him for retaliating. Females who hit dudes are the ones at fault. Women can't argue for equality only when it's feasible for them. If you know good and well you don't want a man to put his hands on you, why would you put hands on him? Why instigate? Real talk, Rihanna hasn't gotten any backlash for this. Instead of people opening an eye to her true colors, they still demonize CB. I'm not a fan of the guy, but the fact that he can't catch a break after performing a tribute to his idol says a lot about society. I guarantee that half of you who argue against the man would have indeed hit the broad back that night. Maybe not to that extent, but you wouldn't sit idle while a girl is hitting on you. Keep it real with yourselves.

As fine as Rihanna is (at times), I still think she's a little off in the head. Island women aren't anything nice.

I don't get the notion of making him out to be a raving lunatic. Rihanna admitted to hitting the dude. Everyone goes around with the saying "Well that still doesn't give him the right" , and I agree to an extent. He took it a bit far with his retaliation, but I don't fault him for retaliating. Females who hit dudes are the ones at fault. Women can't argue for equality only when it's feasible for them. If you know good and well you don't want a man to put his hands on you, why would you put hands on him? Why instigate? Real talk, Rihanna hasn't gotten any backlash for this. Instead of people opening an eye to her true colors, they still demonize CB. I'm not a fan of the guy, but the fact that he can't catch a break after performing a tribute to his idol says a lot about society. I guarantee that half of you who argue against the man would have indeed hit the broad back that night. Maybe not to that extent, but you wouldn't sit idle while a girl is hitting on you. Keep it real with yourselves.

As fine as Rihanna is (at times), I still think she's a little off in the head. Island women aren't anything nice.

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Get that hate out your heart, man.
CB def wasn't faking that and he killed the performance.
If he faked that, somebody please give this __ a Tony.
laugh.gif

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Get that hate out your heart, man.
CB def wasn't faking that and he killed the performance.
If he faked that, somebody please give this __ a Tony.
laugh.gif

So what if you don't believe in hitting women. How many times have you been OK with celebs after they have done things that you don't believe in? I am sure everyone here doesn't hate KObe and I am pretty sure most of you don't condone cheating on your wife. WIll you hate Kobe for life? I doubt it.

I am just saying, there is no reason to like/dislike these people personally when we don't know THEM. We know their characters, nothing further. We might get news of things they do in their person time but why does it bother you to the point where you don't like the man? I don't know man, maybe I don't get the celeb. infatuation/attachment that some of you have.

Originally Posted by iBlink

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And we STILL don't know the whole story vs. he and Rhianna.

So what if you don't believe in hitting women. How many times have you been OK with celebs after they have done things that you don't believe in? I am sure everyone here doesn't hate KObe and I am pretty sure most of you don't condone cheating on your wife. WIll you hate Kobe for life? I doubt it.

I am just saying, there is no reason to like/dislike these people personally when we don't know THEM. We know their characters, nothing further. We might get news of things they do in their person time but why does it bother you to the point where you don't like the man? I don't know man, maybe I don't get the celeb. infatuation/attachment that some of you have.

Originally Posted by iBlink

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And we STILL don't know the whole story vs. he and Rhianna.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

ehhh dude preformed an MJ tribute on THE MONTH OF MJ's DEATH at Diddy's party and there was NO TEARS, but a year later in front of millions he suddenly breaks down..ehhh idk
but since NT likes to look pas all that why don't we all go beat up women and then cry in public after to repent, sounds like a plan ?
You can't understand how atmosphere can influence emotion? Crowd size included? You said it yourself, he was at a PARTY. The most informal an event can be vs. him performing at an OFFICIAL event commemorating the career of Mike. How can you honestly compare the two?
All that can be said about influencing his career. He is in front of countless numbers of people so getting there sympathy to improve his career is a smart move by him. I don't care about Chris Brown so it doesn't make a difference to me if his tears were real or not.  But I understand the skepticism.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

ehhh dude preformed an MJ tribute on THE MONTH OF MJ's DEATH at Diddy's party and there was NO TEARS, but a year later in front of millions he suddenly breaks down..ehhh idk
but since NT likes to look pas all that why don't we all go beat up women and then cry in public after to repent, sounds like a plan ?
You can't understand how atmosphere can influence emotion? Crowd size included? You said it yourself, he was at a PARTY. The most informal an event can be vs. him performing at an OFFICIAL event commemorating the career of Mike. How can you honestly compare the two?
All that can be said about influencing his career. He is in front of countless numbers of people so getting there sympathy to improve his career is a smart move by him. I don't care about Chris Brown so it doesn't make a difference to me if his tears were real or not.  But I understand the skepticism.

The tears may have been legit, but more than likely the tears had nothing to do with Michael Jackson and everything to do with his own career.

Rather selfish when you consider the fact that Jackson's own sister did a tribute with a shorter time after his death and even she didnt break down like that.

The tears may have been legit, but more than likely the tears had nothing to do with Michael Jackson and everything to do with his own career.

Rather selfish when you consider the fact that Jackson's own sister did a tribute with a shorter time after his death and even she didnt break down like that.

You cant compare cheating to beating, but i do agree with you he does deserve a second chance, but ppl are gonna find it hard to do so. I dont feel sorry for him, he made his own bed.

Back
Top Bottom