Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

skipped the last release on these because i had the earlier retro but a fresh new pair is needed. anyone know if these are gonna be a GR or any of the million different types of limited

super underrated shoe imo. i laugh when i see people say “i dont buy jordans after 13”

wtf, why r u gonna stop at 13 when 14 is the last shot and quite honestly the most creative concept in the jordan line.

Great performance basketball shoes. Colorway aside. I had the suede gray/volt green back in 2005-2006.

I might...what is retail?

Last edited:
DSC_0322.jpg

These were cold blooded. Comfortable that velvet like interior was stupid plush. Really felt like hi-end luxury car for your feet. The quality was great too. That suede was stupid buttery smooth.

Performance wise these things were beast on the court. Plus at the time I was in my prime in high school running track and field. I was extremely fast in these.

Thier are certain air jordan models I must get and these are them. I only pass them up if the quality look like crap. Which I saw the recent 14 desert sand model and those look like and feel like crap.

So far from seeing the Nike champhionship pack in person at HOH. the craftmanship and quality were top notch. So ill assume these will follow suit.

From those pics looks like the quality is 9/10. Like i said before Nike did a really good job with quality on the champhionship pack edition kicks.

If shiny=fleck yes they have shiny gloss finish that is prone to cracking over time.

From those pics looks like the quality is 9/10. Like i said before Nike did a really good job with quality on the champhionship pack edition kicks.

If shiny=fleck yes they have shiny gloss finish that is prone to cracking over time.

Yes and no.

I can see they have a gloss finish, but the OG had an almost iridescent/sparkle effect in those parts as well. I was just curious if they kept that quality too.

Really wanna do that preorder to get the first pair out the way, but I already spent too much this week lol. I know if I get it now, something will come up to where I won't be putting the money back next paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom