Courtney Paris will be out $64,000

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Maryland will take it anyway
pimp.gif
druw.gif
O'RLY? do you know how hard it is to go undefeated for an entire season? Maryland will win it.
It's difficult yes but it's not impossible in women's college bball. Men's is a different story. This UConn team is so freakin dominant it's just not fair.
Maryland has the best chance to beat them

What if she gets suspended for the tourney for placing a bet? Damn, she's like the female Pete Rose, betting on her own squad.

Assuming she follows through on this publicity stunt, it is not as though she is going to come out of pocket and pay the 64k. I guess people forgot her fatheris a former NFL player. While Moore is the best and most skilled player in the country, CP is the most dominant. UCONN will have to have the meltdown of allmeltdowns. I have not seen a team this good since the Tennessee team with Holdsclaw went undefeated.

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Assuming she follows through on this publicity stunt, it is not as though she is going to come out of pocket and pay the 64k. I guess people forgot her father is a former NFL player.
no sensible father would shell out 64k of his hard-earned money for his daughter's nonsense wagers. most likely she will pay the money withher WNBA contract.

unfortunately for her, 64k is probably more than half what she will make in a year.

I'm shocked - SHOCKED - that this many ppl in S&T even know who Courtney Paris is.
laugh.gif

Y'all be treating women's hoops like an afterthought.

smh. her pops must be paying for a portion if not all of it and knew about this beforehand or something. cuz that is freaking foolish.

Courtney is a bully, straight up.

On the court, off the court, it don't matter.

Straight bullying her twin sis Ashley at the dinner table.
smh.gif

2dtqfys.jpg

man this broad is dumb as hell...but she went to Piedmont High, her pop is Bubba Paris....she has $$$$$...she dont need that scholarship really

I dont know if she will even make that in a season in the wnba
indifferent.gif
.Shes horrible

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Assuming she follows through on this publicity stunt, it is not as though she is going to come out of pocket and pay the 64k. I guess people forgot her father is a former NFL player.
no sensible father would shell out 64k of his hard-earned money for his daughter's nonsense wagers. most likely she will pay the money with her WNBA contract.

unfortunately for her, 64k is probably more than half what she will make in a year.
dont most of the wnba players play in europe or russia during the offseason?
i remember reading that sue bird and diana taurasi making cake over in russia

she ain't broke, coming from Piedmont, so she got $$$, but this is just a publicity stunt anyways. I doubt the school will really take her money.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Courtney is a bully, straight up.

On the court, off the court, it don't matter.

Straight bullying her twin sis Ashley at the dinner table.
smh.gif

2dtqfys.jpg

that aint right neither

$64k is about twice of what she will make...a couple of years ago the average salary for players with 0-3 years experience was $30k...

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Y'all be treating women's hoops like an afterthought.
laugh.gif
Craftsy's always making fun of me for being at theA&M womens' games...

i'm sure the school will make sure she doesn't pay. Or make her use it for a scholarship fund or somethin

I hope Courtney saw what the UConn women did the to the number 5 team in the country. 75 to 36...them ladies up in Storrs will be bringing the hardware homethis month...

Back
Top Bottom