Courtney Paris will be out $64,000

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

dayyyuuum...I might actually watch the game now. She is taking the guarantee to a new level. Now if only pro players follow her lead...

laugh.gif
they already lost.

Go Cards, BTW.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by nublee

I wanna see her weasel her way out of 64k after the L
laugh.gif

Doesnt Matter... her dad will cut the check and be done with it Bubba Paris did not leave the NFL broke...

exactly...her family aint broke, that aint gonna hurt her...

I doubt the school would except that anyway.

And *+*% yall so mad for?

I dunno either. NT hates overweight people, loses and promises. Courtney did/is all three.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

dayyyuuum...I might actually watch the game now. She is taking the guarantee to a new level. Now if only pro players follow her lead...

indifferent.gif

she's a dummy.. she should pay oklahoma back... cause 4 years in college and she's still as dumb as a rock.. but she made that statement cause herdaddy has the money anyways, and she'll make enough money once she goes pro. still it wasnt all that smart to say that... courtney paris nominated forbiggest idiot of the year!!

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by fabolous92692

she must think its a pie eating contest.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

- damb.
roll.gif

- that is a big girl though. my mom said, "imagine how big she'd be if she didnt play basketball and wasnt running up and down that floor?"
laugh.gif

what's the update on this? didn't they lose the game? i don't think she's going to give back her tuition though

Back
Top Bottom